Chapter 31

Sitting on a beautiful pegasus whose large, white wings were carrying her to the neverending home of stars with the man she always found extraordinary; Yoon Min couldn't be happier

Her exclaims of excitement woke every element of the space up as they began to show off their charms more to shine and glitter. Now that the pegasus was flying in its fastest speed, she held her arms out to her sides openly and forced her eyes open to capture every moment of this unforgettable journey. Going far over the misty clouds, they were dashing through the deep blue sky ever so fast that the wind was failing to keep up with them.

Yoon Min couldn't stop letting out exclaims and cheers as she was too fascinated by the amazing beauty the universal space was providing in front of her eyes. She was repeatedly telling Eclipse to go faster and faster, and so did the horse; he took both the guardians everywhere he could fly, among the clouds, over the magical rays where gravity didn't work, around the path of Milky Way and to an unknown world of the sky.

"Yoon Min, want a star?!" Seokjin yelled loudly for her to hear between her outburst of joys.

She nodded as much as she could.

"Then let's get it! Eclipse, take us to the stars!" he yelled in a victorious tone, which made the horse to respond and take them more higher and higher, leaving everything down with no regrets. Of course they knew they'll never be able to get a star or fly among the stars. They just felt too happy and thrilled to travel around the whole endless space, discovering everything Almighty created with His mighty power.

Their loud shouts of happiness, giggles, eyes looking with wonder, close to each other, feeling a strong emotion of ecstasy; their souls will never trade anything for this gifted moment ever.

After hours of flying across the whole space, encountering with mystical astronomical creations and sharing a blissful bond, Eclipse's wings moved slower, gently taking them over the clouds, air hitting against them. He was about to place his hoof on a cloud so Yoon Min widened her eyes and instantly shouted, "Eclipse no! You can't stand over a cloud!"

"Oh trust me, he can." Seokjin answered her from the back, cheesily smirking of how easily she got scared.

Eclipse softly landed on the surface of a pinkish white large cloud as if they were parts of a feather. She gasped at the beautiful landing and turned around to take a look at Seokjin. Smiling broadly, she placed her hand on the neck of the pegasus and caressed its skin, "Good job, boy."

The horse replied a neigh to his new favorite master.

Yoon Min was curious about the part of the sky in front of them. It contained a little shade of light in the dark background. She asked, pointing her finger at it,

"What's that?"

Seokjin removed his gaze from her silky hair and glanced at her pointed direction. He let out a soft chuckle before retreating his arms back from her body. It was like all the warmth disappeared. And she began to feel the heartache again and her eyes as hot as tears. What power did his touch hold? He kept his hands to himself and replied,