Chapter 18

“I thought you liked berries

“I thought you liked berries.”

“No, she likes mangoes.”

“I ain't talking to you.”

“Well, you are practically giving unwanted foods to her which she doesn’t even like.”

“I know what she likes or not. Mangoes may be her favorite but she cannot deny my famous seaweed soup.”

“To me, your soup smells like nothing but plain hot water.”

“Shut it, will you?”

“Try me. Only I know what she wants to eat right now and that is Naengmyeon!”

“If you do---”

Yoon Min interrupted both of them, “Boys!”

Seokjn and Beomgyu stopped their bickers and looked at her. She was getting annoyed by their extra care since she woke up. To describe in words, both the men were pampering her with sweet healthy foods and never left her room since forever. And both of them always fought. Which was kind of disturbing her ears.

She said, “Am I Queen Elizabeth II that you are serving me like servants? And why do you both always fight?”

The boys seemed to be confused by her words as they kept staring at her, eyes wide.

“I'm fine, alright? I can take care of myself. I am not a baby.” she pouted.

“You know when you say you're not a baby; that's when you actually look like a real baby.” Seokjin teased her, causing her to glare at him.

She added, “Also, why are you not leaving this room at all?”

Beomgyu put the bowl of Naegmyeon he was holding on her bedside and put his hands over his waist, “You are sick. I cannot leave you alone even for a second.”

“Hey, I'm completely fine now. I woke up like 3 days ago and you guys haven’t left my side at all! I mean, don't you have work to do? Like sleeping, taking showers, eating, resting?”

“My friend, my world revolves around you only.” His poetry made her eyes roll back while Seokjin scoffed lowly.

Beomgyu then added, “If you need to kick people out then kick HIM out!” his index finger pointed at innocent Seokjin.

“Hey, you are the one going around humming every minute. Why do I need to be kicked out?”

“Well, Yoon Min is a female and we are both male. Surely, it makes her uncomfortable if we stay with her all the time.”

“So?”

“So you get out.”

“Why am I the one getting out? You get out, Choi!”

“No, I'm her best friend. I will stay with her.”

“Well, I am her Senior also yours so YOU should get out as I said.”