Chapter 102

A few days later, Yoon Min was at a familiar place. She wasn’t alone though. She was with her cherished pet, caressing the pegasus in front of her and murmuring sweet compliments. It was the first time she found herself smiling in a long time.

The pegasus was nickering a bit too much as if he wanted to tell her so many things he bottled up inside his stomach. She could feel what was going in his head.

“You miss him, Eclipse?”

He let out a quiet groan, nodding his head.

She sighed lightly before brushing her hand over the side of his neck, “I miss him too.”

It mattered to her that usually Seokjin used to visit him every week and spend time with him. Now that he was gone, no one was visiting the pegasus anymore. So she started visiting him and spent a quality time with their pet. Every little thing reminded her of him.

The stars were bright and shining that night. Pink and maroon lights danced across the sky like the tides of an ocean. Sometimes it feels like the whole ocean is in the sky, or the sky in the ocean. Whichever it is, it’s one of the best magics of Almighty. The sparkles were illuminating the universe.

Suddenly she heard her name being called from behind. She turned around and found her friends pacing towards her. They seemed anxious and eager to spill something. Which made her curious as well.

“Yoon Min, you won't believe--oh my God, what is that?” Sung Rin immediately hid behind Koushi who wasn't scared.

“It's a pegasus, dummy. Winged horses.”

“Oh.” Sung Rin exclaimed and slowly developed an interest on the creature as she was looking at him with heart eyes.

Yian pointed her finger at the pegasus's wings, “Look how big they are! Can he fly?”

Eclipse neighed cutely, being proud of his majestic wings.

“Of course, he can. Now can you guys tell her the news first?” Koushi was the only serious guardian among them.

Myeong Jo took the lead, “Yoon Min, you may need to sit down for a minute.”

“I'm alright. Just tell me.” She replied, shrugging her shoulders off.

“You sure? 'Cause I highly think--”

Yoon Min sighed and gave them a deadly stare which expressed she was so annoyed by their absurdity and wanted them to get to the point. Her friends were a great support though. It's just sometimes they tried to act like unemployed clowns.

Myeong Jo blabbered, “Okay fine. We heard Jin Seonbae's back.”

A long silence stretched out across the environment. There was a deadly pause before the clenching of her stomach began. And a shaky frantic shuddered breath left her body as slowly shock danced on her face. Eyes wide and frozen by the mention of his name. Her hand that was on the pegasus dropped in a slow speed.