Chapter 24

“Whoa, it's so beautiful!”

There wasn’t a single spot Yoon Min didn’t miss to visit. She was exploring every part and place of the beautiful white Moon. Ignoring human's satellites, flags and equipments, she ran around like a little child, the sound of her giggle floated in the air like music.

Meanwhile, Seokjin was just sitting on his regular spot, looking at the Earth far-away. He was smiling ear to ear. For the first time, he brought someone here when he vowed to himself that the Moon will be his only. Chuckling how low he was at keeping his promises, he also kept an eye on her who seemed to forget the act she committed earlier. She looked so happy.

Yoon Min always got excited whenever she found something new. She never knew guardians could travel to the Moon. It was a wonder why they didn't come here. She observed the modern equipments scientists placed long ago to keep tracks of things in Moon. How intelligent they are. Though the machines couldn’t detect them.

After wandering here and there for a long time, she finally became exhausted and sat beside Seokjin; more like fell down on her butt.

“Oh, I'm so tired.”

He looked at her panting face and chuckled light-heartedly, “I didn’t think you'll like here so much.”

She smiled at him and moved her gaze to their front when she gasped again,

“Is that Earth?” she pointed at the planet, half-covered in darkness at a distance.

He nodded. “Beautiful, isn’t it?”

Not replying to him, she rather thought deeply. Was Earth really beautiful? Why couldn't she feel it? Was it because she had no memories from there?

“Less than Love Universe, of course.” he added later with another chuckle.

Yoon Min changed her position; she pulled her knees closer to her chest and rested her chin on them. Her eyes were locked with Earth. Was she being drawn to it? Or she was merely lost in its mysteries? Sighing, she remained quiet. She was watching a planet where she used to live long ago. With parents, siblings, maybe a lover. The Earth might recognise her if it met her. But why couldn't she? She won't be able to remember any of the places she went or spent a happy time. Will the Earth be disappointed in her too?

What did you wish for to Princess Aereum?” Seokjin asked suddenly, making her thoughts go in drain.

She looked at him and turned away again. “Nothing.”

Unexpectedly, he smiled as if he knew it beforehand.

“I actually asked if I could know about my past. But you know the rest.” she slightly chuckled.

Before, there used to be an awkward atmosphere between both of them time to time whenever they were together. But gradually, the awkwardness faded away and changed into understanding between them. Earlier, silence used to mean discomfort to them. But now, they knew what silence meant when they were together. Trying to feel the other's emotions and thinking about everything deeply.