Chapter 74

Love is a meeting of two souls, fully accepting the light and the dark within each other, bound by the courage to grow through struggle into bliss.

Just how Yoon Min and Seok Jin accepted every part of each other and spent days getting in touch slowly. Her heart lightened when she saw him staring at her in the most unexpected times, or the times they stole glances from each other being in the same room during working hours. When he found her hiding love letters somewhere around his desk, or the precious seconds when she would smile at him for no reason.

They wanted to act professional and stay focused on their work because it was better than showing people how great their love was. People will only stick their noses into others' business so in front of them, they acted like they were just a boss and his secretary even though there was a rumor spread about them already. Especially when after about a month, Jisoo's agency posted an official announcement about their breakup.

Things were hectic for a few weeks. Her fans won't stop spreading hate towards her ex-boyfriend and wrote down some really mean comments. They all took her side without knowing anything and bashed on him mercilessly for some time. During those days, Yoon Min was a great support for him. At least, Seokjin found her as a place he could run away with his problems anytime. And as expected, the fans calmed down after a long time, so did their hatred around the internet.

As a result, their co-workers were gossiping about them already, imagining and discussing about their private life. Mostly, they were interested to know why their perfect CEO was interested in an ordinary secretary? Was she the reason behind their breakup? Were they having an affair? How was he able to start a secret relationship already when it's only been a month and few days since his breakup?

The newly couple did have a hard time everyday in the office. Facing indirect uncomfortable questions, feeling others' awkward stares, hearing about their so-interesting gossips were way more than a headache.

But they seemed to be in heaven when they were together just by themselves; with words their hearts began to open slowly, no longer any strange hesitations that used to stop them from sharing feelings. Bit by bit, they found their distance closing more and the eagerness raising to spend as much as time possible together. Like Seokjin wanted to try out every single thing in life with her, to experience the joy and fun that makes people want to live more. Being with her wasn't like how they wrote in poems or stories, magical or special; but it was something, a feeling that tickled him to be with her again and again.

Yoon Min on the other hand, had her heart fluttering at the teasing charm and flirt in his words, the gentleness in his eyes, the politeness in his signs to touch her, the uncontrollable fond for her in his heart. She never imagined she would be loved by him so much, it was as if she was the energy source of his life. She still remembered a few months ago, she was still craving for his attention and love like a desperate fool, but who knew Seokjin would pamper, adore and make her feel like a fairytale character this much?