Chapter 73

How does it feel when your newly boyfriend suddenly barges inside your office and surprises you by deciding to go on a date out of nowhere?

That was why Yoon Min was unable to say anything at that point.

"You never said it had to be tonight!" she seemed flabbergasted as she slowly stood up from her chair.

"I also never said it can't be tonight. So let's go!" Seokjin was grinning in excitement like a young boy.

If you could ask Yoon Min about her say in these, she would really like it if he could take things slow. It's only been three days since he actually broke up with Jisoo. So if they started going out straightaway, what would people think? Won't they write about Seokjin for moving on too soon?

Nevertheless, she sighed and worriedly asked him, "Sir, are you sure we should go out when it's working hours? The employees are already gossiping about us."

It was true she was back to working as his secretary.

"Look, it's afternoon. The office hours are gonna finish in a few hours anyway. Also, I'm the boss. No one can control when I go home or come to the office." He could say she was mostly worried about people's opinions than theirs.

She was about to speak another word but before that, he grabbed her wrist and pulled her with him so that she couldn't refuse him.

"At least tell me where we're going."

"That's a surprise."

---------------

Yoon Min highly respected Seokjin's choices and decisions in every aspect but right now, she wasn't able to be happy by where he brought her.

A shopping mall. Probably the largest and the most expensive one in the whole country.

She quietly followed him even though she had no idea why he brought her here. Seokjin took her to the women's section and in a second, a few female workers gathered around them and exclaimed about his arrival. They immediately started suggesting him about their latest arrivals of outfits that might suit...Jisoo.

They still didn't know they broke up.

Seokjin took a look at the rich clothes hanging and ordered, "I would like her to try on every outfit here, please."

Yoon Min widened her eyes and stared at his face.

The female workers were also taken aback lightly as they didn't expect him to buy them for this stranger. He usually used to come here with his girlfriend aka the best actress of their country. But they acted normal and smiled before getting to work.

The next minutes continued with Seokjin sitting on a couch and waiting for her to come out of the trial room. Every time Yoon Min came out wearing a dress, he would gaze at her in a way that would make her blush violently and knees go weak. But then he would gesture her to change into another one, to see her in every way in mind.