Chapter 107

“Say that again.”

Yoon Min repeated, “Let's go to the Moon!”

The couple had spent the whole day having fun in the universe. They tried out every single ride in the amusement park, ate a variety of meals, visited Eclipse and his friends, played hide and seek around the waterfall and so on. The once guilt of illegally spending a day free from duties was long gone from her mind after the happiest day.

After various activities, she suddenly told him to take her to the Moon. Which he absolutely didn’t find interesting right now.

“I just came back a day ago. I don't feel like going back there.”

“Come on, it'll be fun!”

“There's nothing to see. We'll get bored.”

She defended, “Well you shouldn’t had asked where I wanted to go then.”

It was true. He asked her that a minute ago.

Seeing her disappointed face, it broke his heart so Seokjin sighed, “Fine, but for ten minutes only!”

She displayed a wide smile before nodding her head.

Turned out, ten minutes were like two minutes when he was around her. That's the power of love. When you're in love, time will slow down magically.

Seok Jin and Yoon Min stared at the far-away, small planet in fascination. It was hard to believe Earth once used to be their home. That's the place where they met for the first time and had the best time of their lives. That's where they fell in love and never stopped.

When did all those end? Every memory, every moment was still vivid in their head.

She was the first one to break the Earth-gazing, “I can't believe we're actually dead.”

He moved his eyes to her face where she was sitting beside him. He didn’t believe either. Not after having her this close to him, not after seeing she hadn't changed a bit, not after their feelings were still mutual.

“And the only two guardians with memories.” She added quickly.

With a huff of breath, he also added, “Memories of sharing the same past.”

She smiled, but it wasn’t really a smile. A sad, broken smile should be the expression.

“I guess the others should envy us. I mean, it's already tragic enough that we all committed suicide and stuck here forever serving humans. Then all on a sudden, two guardians get to know their pasts, receiving higher privileges.” Bitting her lip, she continued. “If I was in their shoes, I would've also taken it negatively.”