Chapter 106

The morning sunshine had never felt so warm. With the sunrise came the sound of birds and the rustling of leaves. It caressed their skin, washed over the fear and darkness and tears away. The soft breeze danced its way through the balcony, playing with the curtains and unlivable feelings.

Yoon Min realized she had the best sleep last night as soon as she opened her eyes. Partially because all her worries and fears were gone, and mostly because before and after sleep, his face was all she saw. His slumbering  face gave her all types of emotions from joy to nostalgia. And the way they were still curled up against each other sharing the blissful warmth, she once again felt proud of her choice to forgive him.

He was still fully asleep and breathing softly. She shifted a little, not wanting to break out from the warmth, careful not to wake him up and stared at the ceiling. It was the first time she was inside his chamber in all her months of staying in the universe. Both never had the chance to visit each others' chambers.

His chamber seemed slightly larger than hers. The walls were off-white with silver designs of artistic patterns. But she loved how he had his own personal book shelf and a coffee table. Since when was he so interested in books?

Suddenly, a reminder went off in her head, causing her to gasp loudly as she yelled,

“Oh my God, wake up, Jin!”

Seokjin opened his eyes at once and bewilderedly glanced at her, worrying if something was wrong. He definitely didn’t imagine to wake up like this. He thought she would kiss him good morning.

“W-What?” He groaned tiredly after seeing her fine.

“I should be in my chamber right now! It's morning already and the others must be awake by now. Oh no, what if my friends already barged inside my room?”

He had no idea what was she talking about.

“They're gonna tease me for sleeping in your room!” She whined when she saw him confused.

That was the reason she woke him up from his sleep? Very thoughtful.

“So what? Everyone knows we are married.” He closed his eyes again and tightened his arms around her like a koala.

She wanted to blush by the fact he said they were still married but she slapped her thoughts away and sat up straight on the bed, startling the other. “I'm leaving. Bye.”

“Noooo, stay for another hour.” He groggily mumbled.

Yoon Min pressed a quick kiss on his forehead before getting off the bed and ran to the mirror stand he had in his room. She fixed her hair a bit, became embarrassed how she looked in the morning. Maybe because she was scared if anyone’s gonna see her coming out from his room. Though she will have to sneak out and return to her chamber, she still dressed herself in a normal way so that she won't look so obvious.