Chapter 82

There was something wrong with Jisoo. How can a woman flirt with a married man? Yes, you guessed that right.

Seokjin lost count of the times Jisoo decided to cross her line and play with his feelings. Every day, there were at least a few times she would look at him in a seductive way, smile and walk around very slowly around him. She would possibly try to get close to his body in every chance, spreading her aroma across his chest. The way she talked and smiled were alarming.

He couldn't help but come across her once a day since they were in the same company. He really didn’t want to see her. He knew she was trying to lure and distract him. She had done enough tries on him, like winking, smacking lips, show her chest line, what not. She was too obvious with her signals, desiring to get her hands on him as soon as possible. She even flirted with him right in front of Yoon Min boldly as if she wasn’t afraid of anything.

All of her gestures and attempts could prove only one thing. The vow she took a few weeks back in his office. I'll change your feelings. She was confident with her words. And she was confident with how she boldly enticed him. This woman was obsessed in taking back what she lost three years ago. She didn't care about morals or conscience, she only needed him.

And Seokjin unfortunately couldn't stay unaffected all the time. It was true he gave in to her sensitive signals quite a few times. When their eyes met for a second and she would throw him an attractive smile, something stirred inside his body. When she would pout her glossy lips at him, it was hard to look away. The gestures he received from her were annoying and unwanted, but unexpectedly charismatic. It started to feel like he wanted to see how far she could cross her line for him.

Yoon Min on the other hand watched it all. She watched how her husband stared at the actress for hours, how he would glance at her time to time, the way his face flushed after being in the same room as her. She saw how Jisoo was flirting and doing inappropriate expressions towards him. In a time like this, she believed she needed to be patient and silent no matter how much she was getting hurt and betrayed. She didn’t ask Seokjin even one time about his actions. She trusted him and wanted to keep their strong faith working.

But there was an uncertain fear in her heart about losing him.

The recent scenes needed the office location so currently, the filming crew were crowded inside his room. The rest of the employees who should be working instead wanted to see this scene out of interest. In fact, they had been watching many scenes in the company.

Yoon Min was no different. She too stood by the door and watched the scene starting and the actors immediately played their roles. Seokjin was the one who didn’t have any interest to see how movies are made. With crossed arms, he lazily watched along with the others under the request of his wife. But he found it fascinating how Jisoo's character was the total opposite of her. He wished she had this personality in her.