Chapter 105

Yoon Min tossed on her bed, changed positions several times until she was on her back, limbs spread out like a starfish. It's been a while since she didn’t have to worry about a lot of things. Now that everything had been put to place, she no longer had to worry about Seokjin, endure her heartache or think about their mixed feelings and connections. It's a moment so rarely experienced that she didn’t give it the value it deserved.

She thought she would get some peaceful sleep tonight. But why was it so hard to sleep? It was like she was too tired and overgone to go to sleep.

Frowning, she picked a pillow and pressed it over her face for no reason. However that was the second her brain hit upon a brilliant plan.

She didn’t have to sleep alone, did she?

Yoon Min became excited in a few seconds and she left her bed to stand before her mirror. She checked herself out, convinced she looked pretty enough and made her way outside to someone else's chamber. She wanted to defend herself with the fact now that the princess had given them two months to gather up their emotions, they needed to spend as much as time possible. Sleeping in separate rooms seemed like a very bad idea.

As she took the stairs, her body was already fluttering in joy. The tight smile on her lips was so wide as if she was a teenager sneaking out of her bedroom to go on a date. That's just how she looked.

Everyone in the universe had gone to sleep by then. They were in their respective chambers fortunately so pretty much everywhere was deserted and empty. Climbing up the stairs and finally making it to his door, she was sure her heart would had pounded in her body both in excitement and nervousness. She didn’t know the idea of meeting him would make her shy and frantic as well.

Her fingers were shaking a bit so she joined them together and calmed herself. What was she, a 15-year old who's stepping inside her boyfriend's house for the first time? Why was she getting so nervous? She fixed her hair, took a deep breath and knocked on the door thrice, made sure not to knock loudly.

She was mentally preparing herself for the following minutes but it was only a minute later when the door opened and revealed a non-asleep guardian. She lost her braincells in the discussion about how to react or tell him why she was here. He seemed perfectly taken aback to find her in front of his room at midnight.

Seokjin opened the door wider as he asked softly, “Yoonie?”

Yoon Min almost melted by the sound of his honey voice and inwardly squealed hearing the cute nickname only he used to call her by. Her gaze softened as a light smile appeared. She was about to open her mouth, but she was stopped abruptly by some distant voices approaching their way.

She widened her eyes in fear and glanced at him, only to find his eyes bigger than her. Without realizing anything, she found herself being pulled inside his room and the door slammed shut. He pressed a finger on her lips and none of them made a sound. Her back was pressed against the door but her ears were trying to figure out the voices. Basically they were hiding because they didn’t want to be seen by others.