Chapter 72

"Ms. Kim did...all that?"

Shock was drawn on Yoon Min's face, her eyes popping out of her sockets.

Seokjin gave a slight nod to her question without looking at her. He was sitting on the couch of the guest room, while she was in the small kitchen, making coffee. No night is ever complete without a mug of hot coffee.

"But how did she manage to do all of that?" She wondered, stirring the spoon slowly.

"Well apparently, Jisoo only instructed and paid Yeji to do everything. She was clever about it." Seokjin was still upset at his girlfriend.

Yoon Min honestly never expected Jisoo to end up doing something like that. It was always obvious she hated her, but she didn't imagine she could take this on a serious level. Plotting against her, planning out and even prosecuting everything...just to push her away from her boyfriend? Wow.

She really must've guessed her feelings.

Shaking her head to get rid off these head aching thoughts, she focused on making the coffee for them. She actually insisted to offer him dinner but he mostly wanted to take her back home tonight. But as she couldn't just leave suddenly, they decided to leave together tomorrow. They could spend the night here.

After making two mugs of coffee, she walked to him and gave one before sitting next to him comfortably. Coffee was something, maybe the only nice food she could make by herself. Otherwise, she would either burn or add extra salt like an idiot. The best and perfect cook was Seokjin. Sometimes he looked so professional when it came to cooking.

But now he wasn't drinking the coffee. And his action almost made her doubt herself. He seemed to be thinking something deeply.

"What's wrong?" Yoon Min asked softly, earning his attention.

Seokjin let out a tired sigh before gripping the mug tightly and confessed, "I'm gonna breakup with her."

She blinked once, then twice. No word escaped from her mouth. Although she wasn't as surprised as she thought she would be, she was mostly taken aback by his strong confession. Was he really going to do it? Will he be able to?

"CEO Kim, are you sur--"

"I'm certain that I wasn't happy being her partner. I made myself believe I was, because I was scared to lose her. I really disliked her personality and her improper way of treating you. I spoiled her too much and ignored her faults." He said straight without breathing.

"If I continue this relationship after realizing everything, I think I won't be able to forgive myself. I-I can't do that anymore. I need to end this relation." He inhaled a deep breath. "I'm done with her."

Yoon Min listened attentively. Sure she would've loved that, but she was a little scared if she was getting ahead of herself. Breaking a longtime relationship wasn't something to play around. And the last thing she wanted was any of them to regret their decision.