Chapter 78

14

14.02.2022

The world recognized the date as Valentine's Day. An anticipating day for the genuine lovers. They celebrate their relationship proudly and have fun spending the day with each other. At the end of the day, they make a promise not to let their tie break. They promise each other to keep the spark alive every day.

But for Seokjin, it wasn’t Valentine's Day anymore. The days of sending Jisoo truck of red roses on this day were over. Now 14th February was going to be the most important day of his whole life. This was the day he found out why he was born. This beautiful day was going to be his wedding. He was going to marry the most wonderful woman in the world and he was ready to be her husband. To him, this wasn’t the day he would show her far-away dreams; but this was the day he would make her dreams come true.

Taking a look at the full-length mirror, he found his lips curving upwards by the light of his good-looks. White dress shirt tucked under an eye-catching ash suit with a tiny bouquet of white flowers pressed to his chest, he looked dashing. He could confidently say he was the most handsome groom the world had ever witnessed. Chuckling, he brushed his hand over his black hair to fix it a little, then took a look at the clock.

It was time to meet his bride.

The mere thought of her weakened his knees, nervousness growing shamelessly as each second passed. What would he do when he sees her? Would he be able to stay sane and control himself? What if she looked so beautiful that he would want to marry her again and again?

Seokjin only smiled at his thoughts and exited his room.

Their wedding was held privately and arranged in a short amount of time. Literally there were no guests, no glamorous decorations, nothing. It was only him and her, maybe a few helpers who decorated their garden. No person could say this was the wedding of the famous businessman Kim Seok Jin, they guessed his wedding would be the wedding of the century with his ex-girlfriend. None of them saw the twist of fate. Here he was, a small wedding with a simple woman.

He made his way to her dressing room with a nervous heart. God knew how long his heart was throbbing inside his chest. Now he was even scared to see her.

Right that moment, two girls who were her stylists came out of the room with their girly giggles and got startled to see him. It was obvious the girls were starstruck by his beauty and charm. One of them even gasped slightly. They were already whining mentally about why they couldn’t find a handsome man like him. Clearing her throat, one of the girls came back to her senses and blurted out,

“She's ready, Sir. You can go inside.”

Seokjin nodded with a shy smile and the girls quickly left the place, murmuring about their bad luck. With a heavy exhale, he prepared himself and entered the room.