Chapter 35

The footsteps gradually faded away into the mystic silence as Beomgyu still remained crouched down, inside the small spaceship

His hasty breaths were audible to his ears, as he threw glances around anxiously and sealed his lips together to prevent any sort of sounds from coming out. He was cleverly hiding inside the same ship Seokjin brought with himself, when the ship was supposed to hold only one person. That was the plan actually. And they managed to act according to it for the start.

Ozul Vex fortunately didn't care to check inside Seokjin's ship. Or else, it would've been over sooner than they thought.

Beomgyu took a deep breath before raising his head a little higher. He was alone. His eyes didn't catch any living or weapon around him. And he recalled Princess Aereum's words as reminder,

"Fairy Ella is the only one who'll be there with Ozul Vex. Use this chance wisely."

Gulping down, after making sure there's no chance of anyone coming back here, he slowly pushed the button which made the doors open swiftly. He got out and hid behind the ship, gripping the area of his left chest tightly as if his heart was beating so fast out of fear. He moved his eyes around him in search of anything.

And then, realizing everything was fine as of now, he made a quick run to the opposite direction where the others went a few minutes ago. He was given one mission, and he knew if he fails it, everything will be doomed.

Rescue Yoon Min.

Beomgyu just followed his strong, faithful ambition which made him to go through corridors in every way he could hide. He crossed upon many rooms, all vacant. The eerie, creepy silence was Just scaring him for no reason. After what seemed like forever, he reached the end of the ship, leaving no doors unchecked. He knew there was another side he didn't visit yet since that's where the others are probably now. Could she be there?

Gulping down, he remembered Seokjin given the job to distract the demon and the fairy while he'll check other places to find her. What if he failed?

The passionate boy shook his head, determination urged him to recheck the rooms again. Just when he was about to do that, a distant feeling of someone coming towards his way literarily freaked him out so much that his knees became numb. There were yellow light bulbs hanging from the ceiling which caused them to reflect the presence's shadow on the wall. Beomgyu finding no other way opened the door of the nearest room and sneaked inside, closing it. There were fortunately many large items for him to hide but the table covered with white sheet made him smile widely before hiding underneath it. To him, it was the best way to escape whoever it was as of now.

To his unfortunate luck, the very presence opened the same door and came inside, making itself aware of its presence. Beomgyu however recognized the figure quickly as it was someone that made his chest uproar in anger.