Charles Leclerc | memories | 52

memories

Today was the first time since your husband's death you watched a F1 race live on track. Charles Leclerc, Jules' best friend, invited you to the Ferrari motorhome. You knew that he was one of the people who suffered most under Jules Bianchi's severe crash some years ago as Jules was like a second father to him and taught him how to play the piano together with you and how to go-kart fast. Looking back to the time you had together with Jules, you were extremely sad of course because he was the love of your life but also grateful for the time you had together. Before you left your apartment, you remembered the good old times you had together.

You must have been five years old when your parents told you they decided to move away from paris. You immediately started crying and couldn't believe what they told you. Randomly, your new house was next to the Bianchi's. Your neighbors were kind and friendly and you soon got best friends with their son who was as old as you. He gave you confidence as you were really shy and you trusted him. Teen-aged you felt more like just friendship. And he did, too. As you spent a day at his home, both lying in his bed and talking to each other, he kissed you and you kissed him back. After some kisses and confessing love you also had your first time with him. You just loved him with every piece of your body. The Leclerc family often visited the Bianchi's and thats why you got to know Lorenzo, Charles and Arthur. It was like a big family and a deep friendship between all of you. Looking at the pictures standing on your piano, you saw Jules and you with the arms swung around each other and the proud little Charles Leclerc in his kart in front of you. You had to swipe away a tear because it really touched you to see Jules that happy. They spent every second they had at the racing track. The other picture on the piano was the one of your wedding day. Jules and you kissing. Charles laughed because Jules was that nervous on that day. He couldn't understand why. After Jules' death Charles and you promised each other to do everything to make him proud in heaven. You finished studying and became the youngest professor ever. Charles fought for his dream and achieved it. He continued Jules' dream of being a F1 driver at Ferrari. You were the first person to congratulate him and gave him the watch that Jules wore at the wedding. He almost broke down while crying and lay in your arms. He was such a strong young man after loosing his father and Jules and still continuing to be the positive guy you used to know.

After a short walk you entered the paddock. Your legs were shaking and you were a bit frightened to have a flashback. But none of this happened. Everyone said hello to you and you felt really comfortable. You were sure Jules looked down at you and gave you strength. Then you saw Charles who seemed to be waiting for you. You shouted his name and he started running towards you. 'Oh hey (Y/N) I can't tell you how happy I am to see you. Thanks for following my invitation! Let's go to the Ferrari motorhome where we can talk.' You walked next to him and stopped as you saw a beautiful young lady sitting on a chair Charles sat down opposite to. '(Y/N), please sit down. This is my girlfriend Charlotte. Charlotte this is Jules' wife (Y/N). She helped me to get through the rough time after Jules had his accident. ' His girlfriend smiled you and hugged you. She was extremely polite and had a great personality. You could see the love in Charles' eyes towards he and they were holding hands at the table. She was really a gift from god and you were so much remembered to the time you and Jules started dating many years earlier. The young Charles grew up and got a strong man you thought and smiled.

Requested by: Bluelittledream20
Thank you so much for that idea I hope you enjoyed it!