Lando Norris | 38, 41

"I'm pregnant"

"this is my girlfriend y/n"

"Thank you for that night (Y/N)... Bye". This was the last sentence you heard before Lando left. Since then you didn't hear anything from him. No call, no message, nothing. Of course it was an one night stand and both of you were drunk but earlier that day you talked a lot and probably that day would have ended in the bed without alcohol, too. It was six weeks ago and you didn't feel alright. You didn't know if it was only because of him because you kinda fell in love with him and now he was away or if you were really sick. A week later it got worse so you decided to go to the doctor. He told you of what you were afraid of ever since. You were pregnant! You cried and saw your career plans coming to an end. What should you do? Birth or adoption? Both of your parents died as you were younger so you couldn't ask them for help. Your brother forced you to talk with Lando before you decide what to do because he had the right to know about his child. So you traveled to the German F1 weekend together with your brother who was a old friend of Sebastian Vettel as he went to school together. You bought a paddock entry pass and searched for him. But he wasn't there. Suddenly someone touched your shoulder. '(Y/N) is it really you?!' a familiar voice asked you. You turned around and looked into Sebastian's face. You smiled and both of you hugged. 'Seb nice to meet you again! My brother is here, too.' Seb answered 'Yes i know I already spoke to him. What are you doing here?' What should you answer? Oh I search for the father of my unborn child or what? 'Seb... I... I search for Lando. I need to talk with him.' Your smile faded away. Seb saw that of course and asked you what has happened between both of you. '(Y/N) you can trust me. I won't tell anybody.' 'Seb Lando and I... we spent the night together... and didn't use protection... And now.. now I'm pregnant' you cried either than you talked. Seb hugged you and whispered in your ear 'I can't imagine how bad you must feel. But promise me one thing. Don't decide too early what to do with the child. Try to talk with Lando and I know he will understand you and support you. And I will, too. You know kids are the best thing that can happen to you and I'm so happy to have mine. ' You promised him to stay calm and he waled together with you to the McLaren hospitality. Of course the fist person who saw you was Lando. You didn't see if he was happy, angry or frightened but he walked towards you. '(Y/N) what are you doing here? ' He was either surprised than angry and you asked him to have a talk somewhere else under 4 eyes. He walked to his room together with him and you thought the whole way about how to tell him that you were pregnant. Your emotions rolled over you and you couldn't hold back your tears. Lando opened his arms and hugged you. Now you had to tell him. 'Lando, I'm pregnant!....and you are the father!' You were so afraid of his reaction and almost broke down. Lando reacted in a way you never thought. He still hugged you and whispered 'Shh (Y/N) it's okay. I will you support you and our kid. No matter how you decide. But of course I would be happy of you would choose to give birth to the child. You know... It was also my fault not to use protection and I'm so sorry for that. But I would wish to be part of your life. ' What did he say? He wants to be part of your life?' Lando, what do you mean with that? ' You saw his lips coming closer to yours and he stopped before they touched while looking in your eyes and asking for permission. You closed your eyes and nodded. Finally he kissed you again. 'Lando what does that mean now?' Lando got serious again. '(Y/N) I think I fell in love with you in only one day but I was too afraid to tell you or text you. I'm a fool. Sorry. But I would with that we both could be the parents of our child, together you know? Of course it's only your right to decide about the child but I would be very happy to be a father. ' You couldn't help yourself but had to kiss him again. You accompanied him to the team garage and all eyes were on you as you walked into.'Hey boys, listen please, this is my girlfriend (Y/N)! She'll be here now more often I hope'. You said hi, too and enjoyed your day with you child's father.

Requested by: wagwan_pengting