Frederik Vesti | 4

"what's your name?"

The way you stepped into formula racing was a very unkommon one. Back when you were still attending school, you and your class went karting at a local karting centre. You were pretty nervous because it was your first time racing in a lart, but since the moment you sat in it, you felt like home. After 10 laps you even set the new track record! You couldn't believe it and your teachers were astonished, too. They had a talk with the owner of the karting centre and later that day this man asked you wether you would like to train with his local karting team tomorrow. Of course you agreed, not knowing that this moment would change your whole life.

You told your parents everything and they were absolutely surprised. No one of your family was into racing but they promised you to give you all support they could. After finishing school you did your first international races and progressed more and more. Soon, you were driving in the american F4, then F3 and GP2. You won almost everything. And then, at your last weekend you got the call. The William team boss was inviting you to test drive for their F1 team and you were shocked. You couldn't believe it! You had a chance of driving in F1! Of course you agreed and the weekend was just perfect, you could beat your teammate two out of three times and that impressed everyone. So it didn't took long until you signed the two-year treaty with Williams.

That of course had to be celebrated and you and your family had a dinner at a local restaurant. That was the moment when you met Frederik the first time. You couldn't deny that he was very beautiful and kind but he was almost 5 years younger than you. "What's your name?", he asked you. "I'm (Y/N), you responded quite surprised that he made the first step. You had an interesting conversation and you told him your Instagram profile name, your private one of course. It was your real forename bit a fake-surename because you didn't want that any people know about your private life, even if your profile was private already. You and Fred wrote each other very often and soon he even got your phone number. The age gap didn't really matter anymore because he was pretty grown up and you really had a great amount of trust in him.

As he asked you to meet you could just agree. You were absolutely nervous because you decided to tell him the truth, he should know it. He was an F2 driver so it was just a matter of time until he would know who you really are. As you saw each other, Fred was running towards you, hugging you tightly. It wasn't strange, you both really enjoyed it. As you started walking through the park, Fred turned towards you and told you while looking into your eyes deeply: "(Y/N), I have to tell you...that...(Y/N), I....I have a crush on you." You had tears in your eyes because you were surprised and happy about that be was feeling the same way. "Fred,I...I feel the same way!" He smiled and his lips came closer to you. As you closed your eyes, Fred wanted to make sure that it was alright for you to be kissed by him. "(Y/N), can I kiss you?" he asked. You just nodded and enjoyed the feeling of his warm lips against yours. As you were walking around again you told him the truth about who really were. "Fred, I was not competely honest with you. In real, I'm not a student, I'm a F1 driver..." You could see the shock in his face. "Wait...you're what?! Deer god, I made the jackpoin meeting you! Why didn't you tell me before?" You let out a long sigh of relief, knowing he wasn't angry with you. "I was afraid to be honest. I want to keep the private life private. I hoped that you would love me and not the racing driver." You both agreed to keep the private life private and made plans when to meet next.

Requested by: LilyHeseltine123