Charles Leclerc | 33

skiing

The annual winter break of formula one was a nice opportunity to have some days off with your boyfriend Charles, who was racing for Ferrari in F1. You decided to try out skiing this year in the Austrian Alps. Charles was a beginner, who could do the easy slopes but didn't go skiing that often and you had been doing professional ski races when you were a child. But you stopped after you had a serious accident that almost ruined your knee. After almost a decade of avoiding snow, you started your ski teacher schooling and you found your home at the skiing slopes again.

One of Carles' best friends had a small charlet and you could use it for the whole week. That made it easier because you were aware of the public attention a holiday in a normal hotel would cause. Charles and you packed your things and you drove to Austria. "Nervous?" Charles you as he saw the tension in your body. "No  not really. I'm excited but it's always a bit frightening to be on the slope again in the first moment". Charled nodded, he knew your about your accident.

As you were arriving, you decided to start skiing as soon as possible and it just took a few minutes to get the stuff into the charlet. After getting ready and organizing the ski resort pass, you were already on the way up to the top of the mountain. The weather was just perfect, sunshine and 10 degrees. You were smiling, the old and well known feeling was back, the nervousness before skiing. Soon, you were on top and you both got out of the chairlift. You had to help Charles a bit as he wasn't that experienced. "(Y/N) you need to go slow. I'm not that fast. I'm still learning." You stopped, looking at Charles with a big smile. He was really trying hard to be as fast as possible but he couldn't keep up woth you. You could see that he still had problems with cornering. "Charles, do you want to practice some technique first? You know, I'm a ski teacher and I could help you a bit. Maybe it's easier for you then to ride the bigger slopes." Charles looked relieved and responded: "That would be great, thanks. I thought it would annoy you if I asked you for help..."

You searched for an easy slope on the map and found one near the charlet. After doing some exercises to help your boyfriend, Charles really made progress but he seemed to be very tired, too. Thats why you both decided to go back to the charlet, relaxing in order to be fit for the next day.

Requested by: Brazowa_Alpaka