Lewis Hamilton; part 1 | 23

"you can tell me everything"

The first real love is always a special thing. You could still remember like it was yesterday when your husband Lewis and you met the first time. You often saw him while walking to school and he didn't even look at you. But one time you took all your courage and said "hello" to him. That was the start of your first and only love. Now you were a married couple who had only very few arguments even if you were together for more than 20 years. And you had a wonderful daughter and she turned 16 last month. Your heart was melting when you saw Lewis playing together with her and spending time with her when he was home. Now she was a very responsible and respectful teenager who knew what to do and what not. She told you she had a crush on one of her classmates. His name was Felix and she was talking about him the whole day. You were happy when she was happy and allowed her to meet him. You knew his mother from the parent concil so you had a good feeling when she was with him. Now things got serious. He asked her out for a date and she asked you not to tell her dad because she was afraid he wouldn't allow it. Lewis was abroad, racing so you agreed, telling her to write you a message in the evening. And she did.

Two months later, you tried to persuade her to tell her father. He would come home tomorrow, after a long F1 season. Finally. You were so happy to see him again. '(Y/D/N) don't you want to tell dad about you and Felix? I mean you are together for more than two months now... I'm sure he will be happy and not angry like you think.' She looked down to the ground and whispererd 'He will think I'm a whore... I'm only 16 but it felt so good and we were sure and were careful.' You didn't understand what she was talking about. 'Everything will be fine. It's absolutely okey to have a boyfriend in your age. I started the relationship with Lewis when I turned 16, too.' Now you could see the tears in your daughter's eyes. She was looking at you and said '... But you didn't sleep with him two months after you got together!' Now you were shocked. But you just hugged her tightly, promising everything will be ok. It was time to have a daughter-mother talk. 'Come here, let's sit down. You can tell me everything. Don't fear about talking with me. But I have to ask you some questions. So... Did you both want it? So did he put you under pressure? And did you use protection?' You daughter interrupted you, laughing. ' Oh god, mum! You sound like my biology teacher. Don't worry. We started petting and just touching each other until we were sure. I know I'm still young but we both were sure about it and we talked about it before and afterwards. And it was great! Even if it was pretty painful at first. And we used protection, don't worry. But I'm just so afraid daddy will be angry with me, especially because I didn't tell him... ' You looked at your daughter, feeling proud like never before and tried to calm her down again. ' I can't tell you how proud I am! Words can't describe it. And I can promise you, really, Lewis won't be angry. Maybe a bit shocked but he won't be angry for sure. Why don't you invite Felix home when Lewis is back? You could introduce him. I'm sure Lewis is happy to have another man in the house.' (Y/D/N) agreed and thanked you for the great advice. You couldn't be more proud of your daughter and you really hoped that she would dare to tell Lewis.

Part 2 in the next chapter!

Requested by: hooman_0