Arthur Leclerc | 24

"Shh, you're safe"

Walking through the streets of Monaco with your boyfriend Arthur, a young F3 driver on the way to F1, you thought about tge future. You both were 20 years now and had a relationship since 2016. Although you didn't want to be a mother yet, you had the pictures in your head of you, Arthur and your child spending their time together at the beach. You smiled and Arthur looked at you asking 'Whats up, (Y/N)? What you're smiling about?' You weren't sure wether to tell him the truth as you were afraid he might think it's strange to think about children in such a young age. But you decided to give it a try because you two were always honest to each other.'I know it sounds strange but I had the picture in my head of me, you and our child playing at the beach' and you started laughing in order to hide your awkwardness. Arthur looked at you seriously. When talking about "adult topics" he wasn't that funny and childish boy, he took those things seriously. 'Why should this be strange? I mean... to be honest I don't feel ready to be a father now, of course but when I am older I would love to have kids. And I think it's important to talk about it...yeah you know... because when you make love there's no 100% guarantee that everything is absolutely safe.' You agreed and were happy he wanted to have kids, too.

While talking and walking through the streets, Arthur suddenly stopped. You turned your face into the direction he looked and saw that he slowly walked to a little girl. She was crying and looked pretty unhappy and afraid. Arthur kneeled down and tried to comfort her, putting his hands on her shoulders and talking to her. 'Shh, you're safe! Nothing can happen to you. I'm Arthur and this is my beautiful girlfriend (Y/N), we just want to help you.' The looked at you and smiled a bit. Your heart melted. The girl told Arthur that nothing bad happened to her but she couldn't find her parents anymore.

The girl took Arthur's hand and the three of you searched for her parents. She screemed 'Mum, dad!' with a happy voice as she saw them again. They both thanked you and Arthur and you said goodbye to the little girl. You were happy as you were sure you had the best father on your side a child could wish for: Arthur

Requested by: LilyHeseltine123