Lando Norris | 19

"where have you been last night?!"

It was the day before Christmas. The first one together with your new boyfriend Lando and your daughter (Y/D/N). She wasn't Lando's daughter but he loved her like she would be. She even called him daddy and that really warms your heart. She was nine years old, old enough to understand that Lando was your boyfriend and not her real father and you already talked to her about that. You were only 16 years old when you found out you were pregnant. It happened at your first ever, with your former boyfriend. As he got told by you about the pregnancy, he left you and you never saw him again. A lot of people told you to abort the baby as you had to finish school but you couldn't. And that was the right decision. You parents supported you since day one and looked after (Y/D/N) when you were at school.

Last year you stated dating Lando and it was love at the first sight. You soon started a relationship and everything was fine. He was a great person and really caring and responsible. You told your daughter to stay in her room as Lando visited you the first time. You were afraid that Lando would leave you after you told him you had a daughter so you didn't. But everything went "wrong". (Y/D/N) couldn't sleep and had a nightmare like a lot of kids, dreaming about monsters and stuff like that. You heared her footsteps as you and Lando enjoyed the evening while sitting on the sofa.

'Mum, I can't sleep, I.... Err.. Sorry, hello...' she said and you could see her confusion as she saw Lando. And you could see Lando's completely confused, too. You were sure he would stand up and leave. But he didn't. He kneeled down in front of the sofa and said to (Y/D/N) 'Hey, I'm Lando. I'm here because your mother and I watched a movie together. If you want, I can leave if you feel uncomfortable having me here. Because you don't know me and. I'm like a stranger...' You couldn't stop smiling because you were unbelievable happy he wasn't as shocked as you thought and that he didn't run away. He handled that situation amazingly. Your daughter laughed a bit. 'Hello, I'm (Y/D/N). No it's ok as long as my mum is here. Do you love her? So you know, are you two together as a couple?' Lando's cheeks blushed a bit and you were sure your face got red as a tomato. He looked into your eyes with a questioning look and you nodded to show him it was alright to tell her. '(Y/D/N), yes you're right. I love your mother and she's the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. And you are exactly as beautiful as she is.' You had tears in your eyes because you already thought about all horror scenarios that might happen but everything went as fine as you never imagined.

Now, almost a year later, your daughter had a new soulmate and step father, Lando. She always cheered when seeing him on television, racing in F1. And he had a small family now. Something he would have never thought about before you two met each other. Her biggest wish was to be allowed to do go kart racing at the track near your house. But she didn't have the equipment because the helmet, gloves and overall were really expensive. After saying goodnight to her, Lando and you went to bed, too. Early in the morning you woke up, realizing that the left side of the bed was empty. Your head started to imagine the wildest scenarios why Lando wasn't here and you decided to get up. Lando stood next to the Christmas tree, packing some presents.

You walked towards him. 'Lando, where have you been last night?! You just had to know it.' He smiled a bit, trying to comfort you. 'No, no don't even think about that. It's alright. So listen to me. I met with my team principal at midnight at the McLaren factory. The whole team had a big surprise for (Y/D/N). They gave her a helmet and the other racing thing you need when you want to start karting. And I know you... You can't keep any secrets so I didn't tell you. I arrived 5 minutes ago and I would be really happy if you could help me to pack the present.' You couldn't help yourself and just kissed him. He was the best man and father you could imagine. ' Lando, I don't know what to say. I love you so much and I can't tell you how much I appreciate that. Your a perfect father and I'm so happy to see you spending time with our daughter.' He looked into your eyes. 'Our daughter? You really mean...' You hugged him and whispered into his ear 'Lando, she's your daughter, too. She was the one who chose to call you daddy so I think it's time to "allow" you to call her your daughter, too. But of course only if you feel comfortable with that.' He agreed and you three had the best Christmas ever.

Requested by: thexgirlxxx