Pierre Gasly | 75

"completely frustrated"

Warning: toxic relationship

You always had a plan in your life. First, finishing school, then university and later applying for a job. Furthermore, a relationship woth the man you love and maybe kids in the future and a marriage. Just that old-school imagine of your life. But now you were here, still attending university, no plan where to work afterwards and a toxic 'relationship' woth a man you are not even in love with... It was just so crazy.

Charlotte, Charles girlfriend and your best friend made you familar with Pierre Gasly. He seemed to be very kind and he was attractive, too. But soon you found out that there were no sparks when you were talking to each other. You did't like each other that much and you din't spend a lot of time woth each other. In fact, you just saw each other when Charles and Charlotte were around. But nevertheless, you ended up sleeping with each other several times, getting rid of anger and frustration but there were absolutely zero feelings involved. You recognized you didn't feel well woth it and you always promised each other that this one would be the last time you had sex. But there was always a next one.

Charles and Charlotte had just left Monaco, traveling to the next F1 race. You were sitting in your apartment, thinking about Pierre. There was no future. You had to end this. You caught youself smoking, a bad habit you tried to remove for a long time...a promise you gave Charlotte. You made a plan how to make Pierre clear that you did feel unwell and just uncomfortable in this toxic relationship. You decided to deny it next time when he was asking you to come to his hotel room and you wanted to call him in the evening. "Pierre here." He responded. You wanted to be direct and told him the truth. "Hey it's (Y/N) here. Can we talk tomorrow morning. You're still in Monaco right?" A big relief in your body was developing. You finally spoke out what was bothering you for a long time. "Sure. Tomorrow, 8am in my hotel room?" You agreed, even if you knew that this would probably lead into one last time with Pierre.

You were right. You ended up in bed again, but afterwards you finally ended that 'relationship'. You were screaming at each other until you said "Shut up Pierre! It's not love between us." It was the best thing you could ever do. And you were sure that you would tell your kids about you and Pierre if they wanted to know what a toxic realtionship is.

Requested by: honeyqueen232