Charles Leclerc | 17, 38

"let's try it"

"I'm pregnant"

Both away from home most of the time, you and your former schoolmate Charles met again at the obligatory class reunion. You two always got along really well with each other, holding hands on the way home from school and... he was your first kiss. But the relationship was based on a deep friendship because you never wanted a long-distance relationship. You had some serious and deep talks with Charles after the kiss because you both had feelings for the other. But you both knew that this would never work out. He was on his way to be a F1 driver and you had a two-year scholarship in the USA after graduating high school. So your paths split and you only had a bit of contact via Instagram and Twitter.

Today you two would meet again. Charles was still living in Monaco, like many of your former classmates. You were currently searching for a small apartment there, too. After spending two years in the US, you wanted to go back to where you grew up. After looking for a place to work, you found a company that was searching for a new press manager. You applyed... and you got the job. It was not a big surprise because you had a great degree and you had already worked in the USA, but nevertheless you were really happy about the confirmation.

Just a few minutes before you wanted to take the path to the restaurant where you would meet your former friends from school, you got a message from an unknown number.

"Hey (Y/N), I'm on my way to the restaurant. Do you need a lift? Looking forward seeing you, Chalie."

Your heart almost stopped beating. Charles was the last one you expected to message you. But of course you wouldn't miss that chance. You agreed and a few minutes later a red Ferrari was waiting in front of your hotel. The first minutes in the car were a bit strange because you had not seen the other for years. But then, you quickly found some good topics to talk about. As you arrived in front of the restaurant, you could see some of your best friends. Your eyes were sparkling of joy because you now realized how much you missed them the last years. "(Y/N)! So nice to see you again!", your seat neighbor from school was screeming befoew hugging you tightly. "I missed you so much...aah I'm so happy to see you again!", you responded. The food was delicious and you had a great evening with your former friends. Sitting next to Charles wasn't unusual for you but you could feel the tension between you and him. The looks the two of you exchanged were full of desire. You had butterflies in your belly just when he was looking into your eyes and wheb he accidently touched you you had to hold your breath.

You knew that it would happen this night. After Charles insisted on driving you home, he brought you to the hotel door. Right when he wanted to say goodbye, your hands touched and Charles was hissing. He was just feeling like you. He turned around, grabbing your hands and waiting for your permission to go further. "Let's go inside", you whispered. Charles was just nodding, closing the door behind. He was standing right in front of you, his eyes fixing yours to see weather you were comfortable with the situation or not. "You're so beautiful. I was so dumb to let you go back then. I should have fought for us. Can... can I?" His voice broke but you knew what he meant. "It's alright Charlie. Just kiss me." You wanted to feel his lips on yours so much and he didn't disappoint you. He kissed you with so much passion and you kissed him back. And... this wasn't enough. You had your first time this night, with Charles. You felt like in trance, the only thing you could remember was his shy question weather you wanted to go further ot not and your shy answer "I...I've never done it before but...let's try it. I want it".

The result was unexpected. You were pregnant with Charles' baby. You two were on the way to build up a realtionship but a baby? You were so afraid how he would react to the news telling him he was going to be a father. But you had to tell him. When he was at home again after the F1 race weekend, you were already waiting for him in his apartment. Your hands were sweaty and your heart was beating loud as you heared Charles entering the living room. "Hey my love, nice you are here!", he said full of happiness. You missed him but before kissing him, you had to tell him the truth. "Charles?" you said, avoiding eye contact. "What's wrong? Come on let's sit down, then we can talk." He held your hands in his and you finally found the courage to talk to him. "Charles...our night...the first time we had sex...I... I'm pregant!" You were expecting the worst, Charles screaming or running away but nothing happened. Charles was lokking down to the floor, breathing a few times before he was lokking at you again. "I...I've always wanted to be a father. I didn't expect it to happen so early and of course it was also my mistake because I didn't think about protection... but I love you and I will support you. When you decide to keep our baby, I promise you to give everything to be the best dad in the world. It's up to you but I want you to know that you will always have my back. I love you (Y/N)." None of the scenarios you feared to happen did happen. You were so greatful to have a man like Charles. "Charles, thank you so much. I... I love you two and I do really hope how we can hold a baby boy or girl in our hands in a few months. I want the child, I know you will support me. We can manage that I think even if we are still pretty young."

Requested by: ChaCha_Leclerc