Christian Lundgaard | 55, 63

"are you two dating?"

"I can't get her out of my head"

You grew up in a big family with a lot of younger kids who loved to spend time with you. That's why you decided to become a kindergarten teacher. It was your second year at the local kindergarten and you absolutely enjoyed every day, even if some days were really stressful and exhausting. But it was the job you loved and you wouldn't do anything else. The children were always asking if you had a boyfriend as they started to get interested in the other gender. They realized the differences between male and female and that's why they asked you many questions about it and it was part of your job to answer their questions on a level that small kids could understand.

Today was "visitor's day". The children could decide every second week what special visitor should come over and tell them about their life and job. A doctor, a cook and a wizard had already been there. Now they wanted to hear stories about racing. As your kindergarten was in the hometown of the F2 driver Christian Lundgaard, the question who should visit them was pretty easy. You knew Christian from your time at school and you were still in contact with him. So you just called him in the evening and asked him if he would like to come over and tell the children what his life as a racing driver was like. You were nervous because you had no spoken with each other for years. It took a few seconds but then he accepted the call. 'Christian Lundgaard here?' You smiled. How much you had missed that voice. 'Hey, its me, (Y/N).' You two talked about his racing life and what you worked as now until you invited him. 'Christian, the children and we would like to invite you to tell us about your life as a racing driver. You don't have to but we all would be happy if you could visit us.' He replied that he would love to meet the kids at the kindergarten and you set the date.

A few days later, Christian stood in front of your door, waiting for you to come out of the house. You hugged each other and walked into the kindergarten. The kids ran towards you, jumping of joy as they were happy to hear some stories again. 'Are you two dating?', one of the naughty kids asked you. Christian and you looked at each other, blushing and he was the fist one who found his words again. 'Er... no, no we're friends.' he answered. You had to laugh a bit because the kids were honest about what they thought. All sat down and Christian started to talk about his life, childhood and growing up with the pressure of delivering in order to be able to keep the racing seat.

Later, the kids could ask their own questions. After some children had asked him about his family and how it feels like to sit in a F2 car, a girl asked 'Do you have a girlfriend?' Christian smiled at her and responded 'No, but I'm in love with a girl. I can't get her out of my head. I haven't seen her some months but she's beautiful and I'm in love with her for so long.' Your mood impaired suddenly. You didn't think he was in love. With another girl... 'Then go and tell her!' the girl told him. 'Yeah, I know but... It's not that easy you know' he answered. 'Can you tell us her name?' another girl asked him. Christian looked at you and said '(Y/N)'. Your heart almost stopped you were that shocked. But in a positive way. You didn't think that he loved you, too. But  now you knew it. Luckily the kids didn't recognize that, they just knew your last name.

Requested by: lovelukeshaw