Gally Imagine #4

"Put me down, Gally!" I yelped, as he wrapped as arms around me from behind, spinning in circles.

"Why?" He asked softly, his mouth directly beside my ear.

"Because," I smacked at his hands, to no avail. "I'm busy."

He stopped spinning immediately, and for a moment we just stood there, his arms wrapped around me.

"Still busy?"

I craned my neck to look at him, kissing his cheek, "yeah, Galpal. I am."

He groaned in protest, his arms tightening around me, "but if you think you're shucking going anywhere, you're clearly mistaken."

I thrashed around, but clearly my strength was nothing compared to Gally's.
For some reason this amused him, so I just glared at him.
More like a side-glare actually, if that was a thing.

"So why have you decided to sidetrack me?" I tried my best to wriggle out of his grasp, not quite wanting too, but sure Alby would tell at my sorry ass for slacking off.

"Because-" he sloppily kissed my cheek, "I can."

I rolled my eyes at him, before catching sight of Alby who just so happened to be walking out of the Homestead at this very moment.

"Gally," I hissed, "Alby's coming."

Alby speed-walked over to us, crossing his arms over his chest. "I get, that you guys are shucking going out, but you still have work to do."

I could hear Gally frown, "Aw, c'mon Alby just one day?"

Alby stared at us for a good five seconds, before smiling, "Fine. You shanks are shucking lucky I'm so giving."

He walked off towards the gardens, stumbling a few times which Gally found somewhat entertaining.

"I just bought you a day off," he said, his arms still around me, "you should shucking love me now."

"Sorry, Captain Gally, I can't love you with eyebrows like that." that was a lie.

To be honest, I love his eyebrows. Nike swipes. Whatever you wanna call them, I love them.

"Please," he said, "my eyebrows are amazeing."

I groaned at his horrible joke, "That sucked, Gally. Seriously, let me go."

I saw him stick out his bottom lip, fake pouting. "why can't you just spend time with me?" his lip quivered.

I did, really, I did. But I was shucking tired, and I just needed a break.

"Gally, I just wanna sleep," I mumbled, wriggling around to face him.

"That means cuddling," he grinned, looking down at me.

I rose an eyebrow at him, before leaning my head on his chest. "You're so lucky I'm tired, otherwise I wouldn't be here."

He picked me up, carrying me awkwardly, on purpose of course, into the Homestead.

- (name this fucking hyphen)

I curled into the blanket, Gally doing exactly the same though not quite the same.
Instead, he curled the blanket around him like a cocoon, leaving me blanket-less and cold.

"God damn, Gally," I groaned, kicking him.

He winced, rolling further away from me, facing the other way.

"I don't give blankets to shuckfaces who kick me," he grumbled, though I could imagine the smirk on his face.

"Gally!" I kicked him again, "give me the fucking blanket."

He craned his neck to look at me, raising an eyebrow, "did you just swear at me?" He laughed, "because if you did I will not admit that it was hot."

I looked at him, frowning, "Give. It."

He grinned, scrunching up his nose. "Fine."

He rolled closer to me, wrapping his arms around me, as well as with the blanket.

"This better?" He grinned.

I grinned, despite the exhaustion that overwhelmed me. "Yeah Galpal, it's better."

I nuzzled my head into the crook of his neck, blackness overtaking me.

-

Idk k this sucked ugh

Writers block is such a Regina George like why

Also it's short sorry
And go to the mtv thing if there's still time to vote and vote for the scorch trials because TMR is 10x better than thg c;

And idk for the next update does you guys want a selfie or like wot idk k .

*unedited*