Gally Imagine #1 (Part 4)

The next day you wake up to Gally snoring softly, his fingers entangled in your hair. You also hear screams and yells. Slowly, cautiously, trying not to wake him, you get up and push yourself off of him, standing beside him.

His eyelids flutter a little, and he wakes up.

"Y/n? What's happening?" He asks, groggily.

"I just woke up." You say. "I don't know what the hell is happening. All I hear are screams."

Gallys eyes immediately burst wide open. He takes your hand and drags you outside to a group of gladers gathered together.

"Newt what's going on?" Gally asks Newt, concerned.

"Its Tommy." Newt chokes back a sob. "He went into the maze and never came back."

-

"I don't get it though." You say. "Why would Thomas go out into the maze, without Minho?"

Newts eyebrows furrow. "I have no bloody idea. But whatever the reason, its probably not good." Newt continues to pace around the room, licking his lips every so often.

"Newt don't think like that! I'm sure Thomas is just-"

Gally bursts in the room. "Its Thomas. Minho found him. And things are not looking good."

Alarmed, you and Newt follow Gally out the door and to the Homestead, to find Thomas covered in blood.

You cover your mouth as your eyes start watering.

Gally rubs your back. "I'm sure it'll be fine y/n. Don't worry."

You wrap your arms around Gally and quietly cry into his chest, and all Gally can do is hug you back. Because right now, that's all you really need.

-

You place a small flower at his grave, tears streaming down your face.  Slowly, you get up, and walk back to Gally.

"I'm sorry." He says, because honestly you know he has absolutely no idea what to say. 

You don't reply, but take Gallys hand and lead him back into the Glade.

Newt and Minho both run up to you and Gally.

"Y/n, we found something. Something that Thomas wrote before he, um. Passed." Says Minho, holding a small slip of paper.

You gingerly take the slip of paper and open it up.

Dear Y/N,

The second i arrived in the box and saw you, I instantly fell for you. But the moment I saw you hugging Gally I knew you fell for him. It was just, all too much.
  I couldn't handle it. Don't blame yourself, for what has happened to me. Its all me. All my fault.

I love you, and I always will.

Thomas.

Your eyes turn wide.

"Its all my fault!" You cry, tears cascading down your cheeks. "Its my fault he died!"

You sit on the heels of your feet, sobbing into your hands.

"No its not!" Says Minho, kneeling in front of you.

"He just couldn't handle it." Explains Newt. "He chose to kill himself. To bloody leave us."

Your cries lower to hiccups, and you spend so long, just kneeling there, blaming yourself for Thomas' death, that Newt, Minho, and even Gally left.

A/N: sorry its so short. I'm really tired... So I didn't write much. Yeah anyway if you have have any ideas on imagines/preferences or you wanna request something, comment or pm me

Thanks noses c;