christmas special !!

so I'm sorry if this is shit because I haven't written in a while, but hEY  ITS ALMOST CHRISTMAS SO WHY THE FUCK NOT

-

he practically fainted when he saw you.
christmas.
no one ever knew why the Glade celebrated Christmas, but it seemed as if the Creators almost felt sorry for us; like they repented their decisions; putting us in this hell hole that we called home.
that's why we got snow, every Christmas.

"who said you could wear a red Santa hat??" screeched Minho, a velvety red Santa hat adorning his perfectly quiffed hair. "I specifically told you I was going to wear one!" he pouted, the Pom Pom on his hat drooping sadly. "how am I suppose to be special now?"

"it's not like they're gonna send us blue Santa hats, like, who the shuck does that? who even sells blue Santa hats?" you waggled your finger at him spitefully, raising an eyebrow playfully.

he crossed his arms over his chest, almost kid-like, continuing to pout.

"oi, y/n!" you felt a pair of rather skinny, yet toned arms wrap around you from behind. "what the bloody hell did you do now?"

you held your hands up in surrender, wiggling out of Newt's grasp. "I just wanted to wear a Santa hat."

"aw," Newt flicked the Pom Pom of your hat. "even when Minho said he was going to, and that no one else should?"

"yes."

"that's a shame."

Minho raised his eyes quizzically at the two of you, before walking past you, grabbing your hat as he did so.

"it's okay, princess, I'll just take this," he twirled the Santa hat on his finger. "and I'll be special again."

he smiled smugly back at you, before running off towards the Homestead, careful not to knock the hat off his head.

"don't be smitten, kitten, I'll get it back for you!" announced Newt, doing his best to sound chivalrous, raising his fist into the air.

"smitten..? I don't think you used that correctly, but okay, sure."

he took your hand in his and basically dragged you towards the Homestead, your arm feeling as if it were being pulled out of its socket.

-

"oh my god, Minho," you whined, your hand stretched upwards while you stood on the tips of your toes. "just give it back!"

he smirked playfully at you, dangling the hat just out of your reach.

"why should I? you clearly don't respect me and my dreams of being special on Christmas Day." 

a hand snatched the hat from Minho's hand, immediately placing it on their head, twirling in a circle. "look mom! I'm a fairy!" slurred Gally, twirling a non-existent wand above his head.

"oh golly gee!" squealed thomas, mockingly. "I love fairies! especially ones with Nike swipes for eyebrows!"

Newt snickered at this, shaking his head. "I always pictured them as eagle wings, as if the eagle was ready to take flight, but not quite as he is stuck on this shank's forehead."

Gally frowned in response, staggering about. "you–" he pointed a finger at both Thomas and Newt. "do not know what you're blabbering on about. My eyebrows are magical. I am a fairy. please stop insulting me before I turn you into a sloth."

you began to wonder if Gally had taken one too many sips of his "special recipe".

"you!" he pointed at Zart with his non existent wand. "sloth!"

he continued to do so, turning several other people into make-belief sloths, while you pranced over, grabbing the 'wand' from his hand, and twirling it in circles as if you were casting a spell.

"you-" you said, with just as much enthusiasm as drunk Gally did. "may no longer move from your current position and must stay frozen until I say you can move."

and Gally, being drunk off his ass, complied with ease, his arms freezing mid-air, although he couldn't help but blink every so often.

Minho, being the bright guy that he was, decided that using Gally as our Christmas tree was a brilliant idea.

We strung Christmas lights of an assortment of colours along his arms, slinking from one arm, around his neck, to the other.
We hung small ornaments on his fingers and the neckline of his shirt, throwing tinsel in his hair.
The statuette that Chuck had carved sat calmly on Gally's head, acting as a star.

"he looks-" tears streamed out of Minho's eyes. "beautiful. magnificent. I've never seen anything so.."

"tragic?" suggested Thomas.

"no, majestic."

mumbles of disagreement broke out among the Glade, several boys yelling out something about Gally looking like a 'boy who burned in a bus, was dismembered, but then was sewn back together with other people's body parts'.
of course, Minho countered back with 'that doesn't make any sense!' and 'who the shuck died and made you judge of Christmas trees you rusty sloths?'

it seemed as if Newt was the only responsible male Glader, as he agreed with Minho in order for him to stop talking.

maybe Christmas in the Glade wasn't very traditional, but the entire Glade knew full well that this was as normal as their lives could get.

-

tbh okay I reall y hated this okay but I wanted to put something up for Christmas and this was the outcome and wowowowow I haven't update d in a while but hEy ((and I know it wasn't

I might do smth for New Year's too?? I'm not sure ??

I had a difficult time fitting Christmas in with the glade so idk
anYWAYS

GOODBY e
anD I LOVE YOU ALL

You can find me on:

Twitter / @ michaelssponge

Instagram / @ transluke

Tumblr / offensivehood

spotify ?? / lukeception

- cheese 🌟🎁

posted - 12/23/15

(03/22/24)

hi everyone! i was revisiting my account and found this draft that i never released back in 2015 :) i haven't edited it at all, i hope you'll enjoy.

- cheese