Painting (Some AU)

I was at school doing art and things got messy so I figured I could just change some stuff to incorporate my bois (wood in French) into it x;
Idk this was random
I incorporated my wood.

⚔⚔

⚔⚔

Thomas:

I groaned as Thomas wiped his paint covered fingers on my cheeks, making me look as if I was in the army.
He continued to wipe his fingers on my shirt, covering it in even more paint.

"You look like a rainbow," grinned Thomas, admiring his handiwork.

I rolled my eyes, kicking away the paint buckets and sitting on the floor, Thomas sitting in front of me. "I'd prefer not to."

"Yeah well, rainbows are beautiful," he winked, smirking.

I reached behind me, grabbing a bucketful of paint in the most subtle way I could.
Luckily Thomas was an oblivious shuckface, so he didn't notice.

"So I'm not beautiful without paint? Lovely." I said, fake-frowning.

Thomas moved closer to me so that our noses were touching, and I could smell his weird, yet minty breath. "Nah," he said, "You're always beautiful."

Just as he was about to press his lips to mine, I pulled away, my hand clutching the paint bucket.

"Nice try. I might be pretty but you certainly need some work." I smirked, before throwing the paint bucket over his head, paint trickling down his head, covering the top half of his shirt.

He pulled the bucket off his head, not meeting my gaze, though I could tell he had a smirk plastered on his face.

"Not cool," he said quietly, looking up at me. "Not cool whatsoever,"

I grinned at him shrugging my shoulders. "Then don't use me as your human towel."

He rolled as eyes as he started crawling over to me on his hands and knees, looking extremely creepy, but at the same time adorable. Somehow.

"I think my dear, sweet girlfriend deserves a nice big hug, don't you think?" He winks.

Before I can reply, he wrapped his arms around me, kissing both of my cheeks and forehead, coating them in even more paint.
By the time he was finished I had yet another colour of paint to add onto the layers of paint I already had on.

"You're welcome," he said, cheekily.

I groaned in response, pushing him just hard enough so that he fell over.
Somehow though he managed to grab my arm in the process, dragging me down with him so that I fell on top of him.

"Hi," he said, grinning. "Pleasure to meet you. I'm Thomas."

I rolled my eyes, attempting to get off of him, though he grabs my arm at the part where they meet my shoulders, and my lips came crashing down on his.
Slightly shocked, I didn't quite kiss, persay, but rather that my lips were pressed up against his own, quite uncomfortably I must say.
He mumbled something against my lips, though I didn't quite catch what he had said, so I pulled away, muttering a quick 'what?'

"I said kiss me properly." he rolled his eyes.

"I wasn't the one who forced me to kiss them.." I said, rolling my eyes back at him before fitting my lips to his, quite literally kissing him this time.

Minho:

I suck at painting.
Absolutely suck at it.
But I still do it anyway, though I don't know why.