Gally Imagine #1 (Part 2)

The next day, you wake up to the sun rising, and boys milling about the Glade. Thomas bounds up behind you.

"Guess who I have to run in the Maze with." Says Thomas, glumly.

"Gally?" You guess, already knowing the answer.

"Yep. Kill me now." Says Thomas, dropping on his knees and imitating a beg action.

"Aw cmon Gally isn't that bad. He's pretty cool once you get to know him." You try to convince Thomas.

"He's a slinthead." Thomas narrows his eyes. "Oh, and look, here he comes. Wonderful."

You turn around to see Gally walking up to you and Thomas.

"Hey greenie." Gally greets you.

"Hi." You reply.

"Aha no, I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to Thomas, here." Says Gally.

"What do you want, you shank?" Asks Thomas, coldly.

"Did you forget? We're running together. In the shucking Maze." Snarls Gally, crossing his arms.

"I never forgot." Sneers Thomas. "Let's just get this over with."

Thomas and Gally take off towards the east door, and head in.

*GALLY'S POV*

"Hurry up greenie." You grunt. "You're so slow."

"Shut up you shucking shank." Thomas yells back in return.

You skid to a stop and turn around, grabbing Thomas' shoulders and pushing him against the wall.

"You better watch what you say around here. I've been here 3 years, you've been here 3 days. (What fun) I have a lot more authority than you, and if you think you can control me, you're wrong. You better watch who you keep as enemies, and who you keep as friends." You give him one last shove against the wall for good measure, and start to run again. You don't hear Thomas' footsteps behind you, so you stop and turn around.

Thomas is staring at you, hands on his hips.

"What are you gawking at greenie!? Get moving!" You yell at him.

"No wonder Y/N likes me better than you. You're a jackass." Thomas snarls at you.

Something clicks inside you, and you're head twitches. "You bastard. I've had enough of you!"

You sprint at top-speed towards Thomas, holding your arms out, ready to grab hold of him, which you do. You back him up into the wall and grab his throat, tightening your grip.

"There is no way, that Y/N likes you better than me, after only three shucking days!" You tighten your grip even more, causing Thomas to gag. "Can I trust you enough to let you to?"

Thomas tries to let out a yes, but he fails, so you loosen your grip a little. "Can I!?"

"Yes!" Yells Thomas, before breaking into a fit of coughs.

You smile, and drop him. Immediately, he starts coughing.

"You suck." Says Thomas, spitting on the floor. He pushes himself up off the floor, launches himself at you, fist in the air. His fist makes contact with your face, and a jolt of pain immediately spreads around your cheek.

"You, just messed up. Big time." You growl, Pushing him off of you.

You ready your fists, and throw punches at his face. You can hear him grunting and yelling, trying to block your punches, but failing miserably. "Face it greenie. You're just waiting to be killed."