How You Guys Cuddle

quick little author note.

LISTEN TO SWEATER WEATHER by The Neighbourhood WHILE READING

Requested by: um. @xcapricious

------

Thomas:

(ugh beanbags would be so perfect like beanbags were MADE for cuddling.. ANYWAY) Your back would be pressed against Thomas' front, and he'd wrap an arm around you. His breath is usually hot against your neck, and always smells minty. (Like yas they had minty toothpaste in the Glade, deal with it)

Minho:

You'd basically be lying on top of him, your head resting on his shoulders, your lips inches away from his own. Your legs would be tangled together and his hands would be around your waist, or back, while yours are around his neck. You'd both grin wildly at eachother.

Newt:

Newt would be sitting up, while you're sitting inb etween his legs, your head resting in his lap. He would play with your hair, grinning down at you, while you grin wildly back, blushing obviously, and he'd ask why you always blush when you guys cuddle, because this happens all the time.

Gally:

You guys would lie facing each other, your lips only inches away from his own, arms wrapped around each other in a warm embrace, legs tangled. Gally would then kiss you, and you'd both fall asleep, foreheads pressed together.

A/N: I AM JUST IMAGINING THIS AND MY MIND IS BEING BLOWN AKGIRTMHTISHMK. ;3 Okay sorry lmao. any ideas for preferences/imagines: comment/pm me.

BEI BEI NOSES