You Catch Him Shirtless/Completely Naked (Some AU)

The picture is literally relationship goals like srsly

--

--

Thomas:

I don't snore when I sleep, at least I don't think I do, so when I woke up and I heard snoring, of course I'd be kind of freaked out, like any other normal person.
I bolted right up to find Thomas lying down beside me, his feet by my head though, the sheets covering his hopefully clothed body.

I didn't even know why he was in my room. He usually sleeps outside quite far from me, but here he is, in my bed, snoring, probably naked. I groaned and lifted the covers off of me, crawling over Thomas in order to get out of bed.
I was just at the edge of the bed when a hand grabbed my foot, and pulled me back onto the bed, resulting in me landing on top of Thomas, who yawned quietly, his morning breath escaping.

"Morning, princess." he grinned, rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

I fake gagged at his breath, muttering a quiet reply. "Morning."

A wave of exhaustion washed over me, so I leaned my head on his chest, which was, as I figured, bare.

"Why're you here?" I asked quietly, my eyes drooping.

"I dunno," he replied. "I just am,"

"Didn't think to sleep with your head where my head goes, rather than your feet?"

"Nah," he said, and I could just imagine the smirk on his face. His hands traveled down my back, stopping at my waist. "Figured you could breath in the wonderful fumes of my feet. Something I should tell you, I didn't shower after running yesterday. "

I rolled my eyes, resting my chin on his chest so that I could look at him. "I hate you," I growled.

He chuckled lightly, running his fingers through my hair. "You love me." he pauses. "Almost as much as I love you."

A blush crept it's way onto my cheeks, my face turning a shade of scarlett.
I turned my head in hopes that Thomas couldn't see my blush.
Alas, I was wrong.

He poked my cheek, laughing. "You're adorable when you're blushing, ya know that?"

My cheeks heated up even more, and I adjusted my position so that our noses were touching. "Sure Tommyboy, sure."

He smirked and lightly kissed my lips, his hands finding a strip of exposed skin at my waist.

This soon moulded into a full on make out session.

Let's just say, Thomas reached first base, even though that wasn't a very big achievement and it's happened like what, 13 times in the past week?

He left a trail of peppered kisses along my jawline, down my neck, and back up again before I felt a rather sudden pressure against my lower stomach, causing me to nearly choke.

Thomas was just about to return to my lips, before I held a hand up to stop him, so he ended up kissing my hand instead.

"You're naked aren't you," I groaned, moving so I lied down beside him. "Because if you are you've got a massive boner."

"Pretty much.." he grins, lifting the covers and looking. "Yeah I'm naked."

I rolled my eyes, and grabbed his hand, which was inhumanly clammy. "Why did you climb into my bed naked?"

"Because we had hot sex last night," he replied, smirking.

"Try again,"

He laughed, and rolled over onto his side. "Because I can be."