Your Breakup #2 (make-up)

READ WHiLE LiSTENiNG TO HOW TO SAVE A LiFE BY THE FRAY AND MAD WORLD BY GARY JULES.

Thomas:

I sit there at the Deadheads, tears trickling down my cheeks.

Sometimes I just wish, I wish Thomas would be considerate. Just for once.

I look around my, taking in my surroundings.

The smell of pine trees wafts around the Deadheads, despite the rotting souls.

Its now that I notice how beautiful the Deadheads really are, minus the graves... And the dead Gladers.

I push away the thought of all the dead Gladers, and how they died, before I went completely insane.

I continue to take in my surroundings, nothing every little thing.

The grass blows swiftly towards the west, my hair following the same pattern.

   Birds chirp, and the smell of pine wafts around once more, creating a warm, happy feeling inside of me.

A feeling that says everything is going to be okay, and I believe that gut feeling.

Its stupid, but I do.

I smile at the lizard-like Beetle Blades scuttling past me, their red beady eyes studying my face. WICKED is plastered across their backs, standing for World In Catastrophe Killzone Experiment Department, as said on the plaques in the Maze.

I hear the crack of branches, a small sniffle, and I look up to find Thomas standing there in front of me, his eyes bloodshot.

He looks even worse than me.. I pause my thoughts. I hope.

Thomas looks at me, breathing heavily, his chest heaving up and down at an uneven pace.

"What do you want, Thomas?" I ask, quietly.

For just a split second, Thomas is standing there, staring at me.

And then the next he's sitting in front of me.

"Y/n.." He's quiet at first.

"Hi, Thomas." I roll my eyes.

"Y/n I'm really sorry." Thomas stares back at me, his face showing every sign of hurt. "Please, please forgive me"

He grabs my hand, and I try to shake him off, but I don't try as hard as I normally do.

I want him here with me.

"Y/n I do trust you. Please. Forgive me." Thomas continues to cling on to me, his hands clammy.

"Thomas.."

"Please y/n, please." Thomas sighs. "I shucking love you. Please."

"Thomas you can't expect me t-"

"Y/n. Please." Thomas' eyes glisten with a sadness that I've never seen before. "I'm sorry, I'm really sor-"

I cut him off by connecting my lips with his, my hands tangling in his hair.

He's surprised at first, and he pulls away, so I just stare blankly at him.

But afterwards he grins and pulls me closer to him, and by now I'm sitting on his lap. He attaches his lips to mine, and kisses me passionately, my fingers tangling in his hair once more, while his hands are wrapped tightly around my waist.