Weird Turn-Ons

Also idea from NHLObsessed 's cowriter Dana.

--

--

Thomas:

As weird as it is, he gets turned on whenever you wiggle your eyebrows at him. He gets confused on whether you're trying to be a seductive badass or whether you were joking around. Instead of dealing with both of those things, it becomes a major turn on for you.
Every time you wiggle your eyebrows at Thomas, and his cheeks would turn a light shade of pink. Noticing this, you'd grin, sitting beside him and kissing him on the cheek, causing his cheeks to turn an even darker shade of pink, almost near the point of red.

Minho:

When you run. Minho, being the classy guy he is, runs slower than usual every time you two run together, just so he could check you out from behind, a smirk on his face the entire time you guys run.
You'd respond to this by rolling your eyes and stopping dead in your tracks, causing Minho to stop abruptly behind you, toppling onto you so that you both fall to the floor, Minho trying to hide his embarrassment in anger, while trying to tickle the hell out of you, sneaking a kiss in every once in a while.

Newt:

Whenever you wear his clothes which are by far, much too big for you, considering he's much taller than you. It turns him on just seeing you stand there in his clothes, but it basically drives him over the edge when you swagger over to him, sitting next to him and lightly kissing you on the cheek, before laying your head in his lap, causing him to literally fall over the edge.

Gally:

Whenever you try to beat him in a fight, but end up failing miserably.... I'm actually lying here.
You beat him every time, but not because of your strength.
The thing is, when you're trying to beat him, your hands are basically all over him, trying to push him off of you, and this turns him on.
Way on.
So on, that he blushes and completely loses his strength, giving you the chance to overtake him, and knock him out of the circle, gaining whoops and hollers from the Gladers.
Gally would then kiss your cheek, ruffling your hair and trying to play it off as if he let you win.
But we all know he didnt..

Oh gALPAL

--

--

Idk how was this one? I'm gonna write a Thomas Sangster fanfic but not upload it until I tweak it and make it the best it can be 😁 IDEK first chapter might be up tonight.

Update: it's not a Thomas Sangster fanfic anymore.
It's more of a fantasy fanfic
It's going to be called Mystic

This is basically the description thingy:

The rule is to do what you're told.
Nothing more.
Nothing less.

Obey orders, and receive what you were promised.

The Mystics, a group of mythical assassins who survive off of their rewards for doing such gruesome tasks, live for one reason, and one reason only.

To kill.