NHL Imagine [Zach Parise] |For NHLObsessed Contest|

I know it's not TMR but I just wanna post it either way.. BECAUSE I FREAKING CAN ._.

††

††

I sit in the stands of yet another Minnesota Wild game.

It's not that I don't like hockey..

But I don't. Honestly I don't understand the point of having to chase around this black puck while on the ice.

I mean sure maybe it's entertaining to some people, but definitely not me.

I'm just here because, well, I'm a freaking good girlfriend.. I hope.

I'm the freaking girlfriend of Zach Parise. Honestly if you think he's one of those guys who just have a girlfriend because they're extremely good looking and its just obvious that they have one, you're wrong.

In truth, he's one of the sweetest guys I've ever met in my life, and that's saying a lot.

No, I'm not a girly girl. I'm not girly, what so freaking ever.

Sports are pretty amazing..  What really gets me pumped is track and field.

The cheering of the crowd, my feet hitting the track, pushing me further ahead of each of my opponents.

The medal that hangs around my neck.

Hockey is okay though.

Just okay.

††

††

Zach wraps his arms around me, squeezing me in a bear hug.

A giggle bubbles out of me as I wrap my arms around him as well.

He's at least a good half a head taller than me.

"So, how was the game?" He asks me, raising his eyebrows.

He knows what I'll say. I say the same thing every time.

But he asks it anyway, because he loves to hear my voice, or so he says.

"You know I don't like hockey.. But you were great."

He flashes a grin at me  and kisses my forehead.

"But you're better, and I'm not talking about hockey."

††

††

Christmas time because Christmas is near and I love Christmas okay.

I pull my knees up to my chest, while I'm sitting on the couch by the fireplace.

A mug of coffee sits on the table in front of me, and I stare at the fire, letting the flames warm my face.

Zach walks over to me and sits down beside me, letting me rest my head in his lap.

"Merry Christmas." He smirks at me, handing me a box with a ribbon on it.

Not very intricate, but he is a hockey player.

What do you expect?

I pull the lid off the box and pull out (not a charm bracelet, I hate that stuff.)

A hockey jersey.

The exact same jersey as him, name and all. I run my hands over the 11, a small smile playing on my lips.

"Still says Parise." I say to him, looking directly into his eyes.

"Yeah.." He scratches the back of his head, before running a hand through his hair. "I've been meaning to get to that.."

My heart speeds up, thoughts bouncing around my head.

Is he gonna freaking propose?

Frick.

I bet he is.

"You know I'm not big with that formal stuff..and I don't have a ring .." He pauses. "Yet. But I just wanna marry you, y/n."

He looks away, looking at the fire as I had just done minutes ago, before looking back at me.

"Will you be mine?" A small smirk is plastered on his face, his eyes twinkling in excitement.

I open my mouth to speak, but pause thinking about what to say.

Finally, I decide on one word.

"Yes." I say, sitting up and pulling him towards me, pressing my lips against his. His hands are traveling up and down my back, while mine are wrapped around his neck, eliminating any gap between us.

He pulls back just enough to lean his forehead on mine, and grins at me.

"Now you see why the jersey says Parise, and not Y/L/N." (Your last name)

††

††

A/N.. How was this? Lmao. I hope its better than I think. I'm gonna write that Gally imagine I promised you guys now.

Yeah.

Thanks noses. I'm eating a jabbadog food food is good.

xx