Thomas Imagine #1

"Hey y/n" Grins Thomas, running up and hugging you. 

You hug him back and laugh. "Hey Thomas." 

"So guess what I wrote on this piece of paper?" He holds up a small slip of paper. 

Intrigued, you reply: "Tell me or I'll shoot you." You smirk.

Thomas rolls his eyes, and clears his throat, trying to act professionally. He adjusts his invisible glasses and looks at the piece of paper, squinting. "A freaking beanbag." 

You raise your eyebrows up in surprise. "Now why on earth would we need a beanbag, Thomas, dear?" 

Thomas looks at you for a moment. He hates when you call him dear. As in 'deer', the animal. The quiet, delicate little animal that he is not. 

"Seriously?" Thomas raises an eyebrow. "You seriously don't shucking know?"

You raise up your hands in innocence. "I truly, utterly, do not know what the shuck you're buggin' going on about."

Thomas laughs. "Stop using Glader slang, Medjack. It sounds stupid on you. Adorable, but shucking stupid." 

You hated when Thomas called you Medjack, because you were not just a Medjack. You were several other things and you sure as hell didn't want to be stuck with the label Medjack. 

"Whatever. Fine." You laugh. "Now tell me about that beanbag."

"Well," Thomas clears his throat once more. "Beanbags were basically made for cuddling. That beanbag is ours. Which means..." 

"Wow Thomas. Wow." You grin.

"Aw what? I'm guessing you don't wanna cuddle.." Thomas prepares himself to rip up the note.

"No!" You lower your voice. "Um. I mean no."

"Tell me that you do." Thomas smirks.

"Argh. Fine. I do want to cuddle, okay?" 

Thomas wiggles his eyebrows. "That's what I thought. And even if i ripped up this note then it wouldn't have mattered. I already sent down one, this one came back saying that beanbag of ours is going to come in.." Thomas takes another look at the paper. "2 days." 

"Thomas Edison," you put extra emphasis on Edison. "have I told you how much I love you?"

Thomas smiles at you. "Nope. Have I ever told you how much love you?" 

You shake your head. "But just between you and me, and everybody else, I love you more than there are stars." 

"And I love you more than Frypan adores food; and that's saying a lot..." Thomas grins, and kisses you.

A/N: Okay so i just realized that if you listen to music while writing (actual i realized a long time ago) you write better lmao... So yeah. AND I TOLD YOU BEANBAGS WERE MADE FOR CUDDLING, OKAY. And the screen on Wattpad is bright for the app and the website. My eyes hurt so much.