Newt Imagine #4

The sound of muffled running water filled my ears as I contemplated on what to wear.
I mean, sure I was in the Glade, but I'm still a girl, aren't I?

Besides, Minho does this too, so what's the harm?

I glanced over at Newt's shirts that were sloppily thrown into a pile. A faded red flannel shirt, personally given by WICKED as Newt felt the need to 'stand out', caught my eye.

I heard the water shut off, immediately grabbing the red shirt as I was still half naked.
I buttoned up the shirt, which seemed to fit me pretty well, before Newt walked in, a towel wrapped around his waist, droplets of water glistening on his chest, a sheen of water coating his hair.
I pulled the shirt down as far as it would, as I was still half naked, minus the top half.

As soon as he saw me, he broke out into a cheeky grin, snaking an arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"Why are you wearing my bloody shirt?" He asked quietly, grinning.

I shrugged, attempting to pull the shirt down further. "Because I look hot in it,"

He laughed, pressing his lips to my forehead. "Honestly, you do. How the bloody hell can you look better in it than, yours truly?"

"I told you, I'm hot, it's a talent."

Newt ruffled my hair, before looking down at my hands, which were still currently trying to pull the shirt down.

He wiggled his eyebrows at me, smirking. "You seriously still care about that around me?"

Still?

Oh.
Oh.

That.

"Um," I shifted my weight from one foot to another awkwardly. "Still?" I asked innocently, keeping a straight face.

"Yeah, cause last night you and I were completely nak-"

"Shut up!" I yelled, my cheeks burning.

"Fine," he grinned, "But you do look hot in that.."

I rolled my eyes, "I always look hot,"

He rolled his eyes back at me, raising an eyebrow. "You're spending way too bloody much time with Minho lately, because I swear you are going to knock the king of sass off of his throne, one of these bloody days."

I laughed, "you're just jealous, Newt."

"Yeah, I really am," he smirked. "I'm bloody jealous my boyfriend is spending so much time with someone other than me, which just so happens to be you."

I fake-frowned, "I hate you," I mumbled, turning away from him.

He chuckled, wrapping his arms around me from behind, "Love you too,"

A smile tugged at the corner of my lips, as I felt a slight pressure against my backside.
I stifled a laugh.

Why the fuck does he have morning wood? The hell has happened to get him aroused?

I tried my best not to scream and both physically and mentally combust.

"Newt..?" I mumbled awkwardly, "You've got uh, some, business, down there."

"I know," I could hear his smirk. "Don't act like you don't bloody enjoy it."

I groaned, jumping away from him. "I don't, thank you very much."

I heard him laugh lightly before spinning me around to face him, his hands resting on my waist, mine slung around his neck.

Naturally, I had to look up at him, because I'm short.
Really short.
And he was tall.
Really tall.

"I should probably get dressed," he grinned, "Its bloody cold,"

I raised an eyebrow at him, mirroring his grin. "I'm not hot enough?"

Newt laughed, pulling me closer to him, though I didn't think it was really possible to do so. "You're adorable, you know that?"

His face was a mere 4 inches away.

"I know," I said.

3 inches.

"I'm not adorable either?" He pouted, sticking out his lower lip.

2 inches.

"You are," I said quietly, barely audible.

1 inch.

"I know," he mimicked me, before grinning and pressing his lips to mine.

-

-

Bruhs okay so I finished my presentation today and I talked really fast fml

I have another project now and then after that I have another project Like No.

My teacher moved me away from Mason like no please stop.

Btw sorry this sucks and ya short but I couldn't think of anything so yeh baes

-unedited-