Minho Imagine #3

Been 2 shuck years since I've shown up in that box.

2 years I've been with Minho, that pretty shuck-faced Asian boy.

His cheeky grin,

That somehow perfect hair even though we live in the shuck Glade, and he sweats 24/7, he somehow manages to keep his hair in shape,

That one dimple on his left cheek that nobody has any explanation for..

All mine.

Newt soon interrupts my thoughts though, before I can go deeper into detail.

"Stop daydreamin' about your shuck boyfriend and get back to work, y/n." Says Newt from behind me, resting his head on my shoulder.

I roll my eyes and shrug him off of me. "Shuck it Newt."

He snickers and runs a hand through his floppy blonde hair. "Whatever y/n. He'll be back bloody soon, unless you don't wanna see him.."

Newts voice trails off.

Both Newt and I know that the Runners don't come back until nearly dark, and we all just finished lunch.

"Liar.." I smirk at him.

Someone surprises me by hugging me from behind, resting their head on my shoulder just as Newt did so.

"I don't think he was lying, slinthead."

Shuck. Newt was right.

For once.

Newt laughs lightly and turns on his heels, heading for the Bloodhouse.

"Guess he wasn't." I smirk, spinning around to face Minho.

His strong hands envelope mine and he smirks back at me.

One of his arms are snaked around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"Newt's a lot of things.. But a liar isn't one of them."

I look over Minho's shoulder, staring at the Deadheads. "He's also not my boyfriend."

I return my gaze back to Minho who is frowning at me.

Fake frowning, for that matter.

"Stop being fake sad." I give him a light flick to the forehead. "Its unattractive."

Minho grins at me, his minty breath escaping slightly. "I'm never unattractive." He chuckles. "I'm Minho."

I fold my arms across my chest and stare up at his brown eyes that always seem to be filled with hope and reassurance that everything ends up being okay.

"Correction." My eyes flick to the ground for a split second, before looking back up at him. "You're my Minho."

He gives me a small smile and connects his lips with my own, a warm, happy feeling blooming inside of me.

My hands tangle in his 'always perfect hair' and his travel down to my waist, pulling me closer to him so that our bodies are pressed up against each other.

Sometimes I wish I could stay like this forever.

Forget all the little problems of the world and it would just be us.

No one else.

But eventually we have to break away for air, Minho leaning his forehead against my own, nuzzling his nose with mine.

"I love you, ya shuck-face." He says quietly, a small smirk playing on his lips.

A break a smile and brush my lips lightly against his own, while answering in return:

"I love you too, slinthead."

††

††

††

A/N: so I saw this really cute Minho imagine and I wanted to do something like it, so here it is c;

Does it suck? Or like.. Wot.

Anywaysss
Thankssss nosesssss ;3

xx