Minho Imagine #4

( another Minho one because Minho is the bæest of allL

And I lied I am gonna do this imagine and then put of writing unless I get another idea okay okay.

Okay?
Okay?
Stahp flirting with me.

Okay is bursting with sensuality.

Ok.

††

††

††

There I was, chasing this shuck faced slinthead who worked his way into my room and stole my backpack.

My backpack of hygenic needs.

I'm not going to further in detail, if you get what I mean.

"Shuck it, Minho!" I cried, running after him. "Shucking give me that back!"

Although I was running behind Minho I could just imagine that infamous smirk on his face. The smirk that I am completely infatuated with.

"You can forget that little thought of yours!" He yells back, laughing.

I burn with anger even though I have liked that shuck-face ever since I came up in that box. I'm completely infatuated with him and his infamous smirk.

I continue to chase Minho, occasionally catching up, but only because he slows down to tease me, before sprinting ahead once more.

And then all of sudden, he stops dead in his tracks, so I stop as well, right behind him.

He turns around to face me and holds the bag above his head.

"I'll give you this back," he grins. "If,",

If. Shuck this boy.

"You give me a kiss."

My heart practically leaps out of my chest, but I gather my thoughts before I start stuttering uncontrollably and embarrassing myself.

"On the cheek?" I ask, hoping I'm wrong.

Minho shakes his head, a smirk plastered across his face.  He gestures toward his lips.

My cheeks immediately heat up, and he starts slowly unzipping the bag, holding it upside down so that the contents will spill out.

"5,"

Shit.

"4,"

God Minho please god no.

"3,"

No, no, no.
Minho no.
(a/n: Minho yes god damnit)

"2,"

His lips begin to form an 'O', just on the verge of saying one, but I gather my courage, pressing my lips against his.

My hands tangle in his hair, while his are pressed firmly around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

I pull away slightly only so that I can speak. "I love you, ya know that slinthead."

A small grin plays on the corners of his mouth. "I've known since you came up in that box."

His words take me by surprise, causing me to pull away, but his strong hands holding me in place.

"All I'm saying is,"  He nuzzles his nose with mine before finishing his sentence.

"I love you too, ya shank."

††

††

Okay sorry I love Minho too much I need to post Minho love so here is Minho love my omfg.

Yas  Minho.
Yas.

BTW look at the pic its hilarious I just idk I love it so much c:

xx