Gally Imagine #2

(Play the song because its lovely.)

††

††

Do you ever feel like the person you likes, finally likes you back.

They show every sign that they do.

But you don't know for sure

Then of course you finally find out if they do or not.

And obviously they don't.

But of course I'm not at that last stage yet, thank God.

So there I stand, pretending to train with Minho while I'm actually staring at Gally from where I'm running. From time to time he'd glance over at me, but then look back down, continuing on with his job.

This boy.

he always looks over at me, every day. He never talks to me though.

He never even acknnowledges me.

I stop for a second to catch my breath, and Minho runs over to me, patting me on the back.

"Tired, greenie?" He smirks at me.

I smirk back at him. "No shit."

But before I know it that smirk disappears from my face, and I collapse in a pile of exhaustion, blackness becoming all I see.

††

††

I wake up to find Gally sitting on a chair beside my bed, his head resting on one of his arms, his hand and fingers intertwined with mine.

His soft snoring fills the quiet room.

My heart speeds up, at the sight of him here.

Maybe he really does like me..

I run my other hand over his knuckles, causing his eyelids to flutter, and he looks over at me, rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"Y-y/n?" His vision clears and he looks at me. "Dear gods I thought you'd never shucking wake up."

He pulls my into a hug, making it hard for me to breath.

But I don't care.

His breath is hot on my neck, and I bury my face into the crook of his neck.

"How long was I out?"

He sighs and holds me out at arm length. "3 days."

What?

Three days?

How could I have been out for so long?

I lie back down and stare up at the ceiling, Gallys fingers still intertwined with my own.

"So," I finally say. "Why are you here?"

He gives me a small smile, and I sit up.

"In case you haven't noticed," he lifts me up so that I'm sitting on his lap, making my heart beat 12 times faster. "I've been falling deeper in love with you each day that I see you."

Finally.

I lean my forehead against his, and he nuzzles his nose with mine.

"And I, dear Gallius, have been in love with you ever since I came up in that box," I smirk at him, "you and your eyebrows."

This makes him laugh a little, but he connects his lips with my own, his hands firm on my waist, mine wrapped around his neck.

The warmth of his neck sends waves of warmth, warming my cold hands.

Someone then bursts open through the door, immediately beginning to laugh.

"Stop bloody trying to swallow each other," says Newt.

Gally and I jump apart, our faces burning red. Well, at least mine was.

I couldnt really jump, as I was sitting, so I tried my best to jump when one is sitting down.

"We're not trying to swallow each other." Huffs Gally, hiding his embarrassment in anger.

"Whatever." Laughs Newt, his arms dropping to his sides. "Just get out out there and go do your job, Gally."

I sit back down on the bed, pulling my knees up to my chest, as Gally gets up, walking past Newt. He gives me a wink before he leaves the room, causing Newt to roll his eyes, but not at the wink.

"I was waiting until he finally bloody told you." He grins at me.

I was wondering the same thing too.

††

††

Sorry if you think I've been inactive. My mind has been blank these past few days, so I haven't gotten any ideas. It'd be awesome if you guys could give me ideas on imagines or preferences c; thanks noses.

xx

P.s. if you don't give me an idea I will slaughter you in your sleep. :)