His Favourite Thing To Do With You

Thomas:

Thomas prefers to chase you around the Glade, earning glares from the rest of the Gladers, which you both ignore.

Once you finally get tired enough, and slow down, Thomas would tackle you, and tickle you, until he knew you couldn't handle any more.

Then, he would kiss you softly on the lips and start tickling you all over again, some of the Gladers joining in the laughter.

Minho:

Cuddle.

As surprising as it is, Minho isn't just the ultimate sass master of the Glade, and the Keeper of the Runners, but he's also extremely sweet, y'know, if you're close enough to him.

And not a guy.

So of course, his favourite thing would be to cuddle with you. You're snuggled up into him, your legs tangled, one of his arms draped over your waist, and your head would be tucked into the crook of his neck, so that his chin is 'resting' on your head.

Or he'd sit behind you, his legs wrapped around you, as well as his arms, and you'd lean back against him, and occasionally he'd give you a kiss.

Not really occasionally.. more like any time he can sneak one in.

Newt

Cracking jokes. He loves to hear your laugh, and he loves when you scrunch up your nose.

You always laugh at each other's jokes, no matter how stupid, but sometimes you laugh so hard it brings you to tears.

Because of this he takes the opportunity to kiss your nose, and then your lips, tickling you at the same time.

Gally

Make jokes about the other Gladers. Since the Gladers don't treat Gally right, you guys love to make jokes about them, no matter how insulting.

Afterwards you'd guys play pranks on everybody, laughing extremely hard.

As you're laughing he'd wrap his arms around you from behind, laughing softly beside your ear, while you laugh with him, turning your head to kiss him on the cheek.

--

--

Idk why I really liked the Gally one but like I was writing it and it made me like ugh I was imagining it in my head and the feels like omf can you just imagine Gally wrapping his arms around you, kissing your cheek. like omf. please.

Thanks Noses OMF

xx