You Go Rockclimbing (AU) [AAU?]

Thomas:

Thomas being the wimp he is, doesn't climb the walls, but instead watches you.

He always whistles and hoots as he watches you from below, causing you to turn bright red.

The last straw is when he yells out:

"Nice view from down here!"

You stumble and lose your handholds, causing you to fall backwards, and drift aimlessly down to the ground, Thomas wrapping his arms around you once you reach the floor.

Minho:

Since you couldn't go two at a time, he'd watch from below, waiting for his turn.

Out of nowhere, he'd snatch the rope from the person controlling the rope, and he'd slowly let you drift to the ground, flailing around, completely unaware of what was happening.

He'd begin laughing uncontrollably, so you tackle him, both of you falling to the floor, laughing.

This results in you two getting kicked out, so you guys just end up making out, even though there were a ton of kids everywhere.

Newt:

You'd watch him climb up the wall, waiting for your turn.

When you get bored, you smirk, and yell:

"Newt you're too shucking slow! Just let me go!"

He'd look down at you and frown, turning back to the wall, and slowly walking down the wall, like you do when one comes down from a rock climbing wall.

Once he does he'd slowly walk over to you, and tackle you, tickling you until you laugh so loudly that all eyes are on you.

Gally:

Gally would wait patiently at the bottom, while you climbed extremely slow.

Though you were slow on purpose.

When you finally made it to the ground, he'd yell at you, though not actually mad but actually quite amused, and he'd push you up against the wall, smirking.

Then he'd kiss you softly, before kissing your forehead, and letting you go off to climb another wall.

††

††

I just went rock climbing so I really wanted to do this

X:
The pic is me on the wall omf.

Whatever. Thanks nosessssssss.

xx