What He Loves About You

Thomas:

When you're aggressive, which is most of the time. If one of the other boys annoys you or aggravates you, you lash out in a fury and yell at them. But with him, he notices how when you're angry at him you just glare at him. He'd then pull you into a hug and tell you how adorable you are when you're angry, making you laugh and forget all about why you were angry.

Minho:

When you're sassy. Not as sassy as himself, but sassy. Whenever you get sassy, and almost outsass him (holy crap i used the word 'sass' a lot..), he'd wrap his arm around you (though its usually already wrapped around you) and kiss you on the cheek, as if saying: "Hey, stop trying to be more sassy than me. By the way I love you"

Newt:

When you're worried. Newt himself is a big worrier, but when you get worried he laughs and hugs you. Everytime he does this you have absolutely no idea what's going on, but you let him carry on.

When you're worried he thinks of it as a chance to hug you out of nowhere, kissing your forehead in the process.

Gally:

When you go along with calling him 'Captain Gally'. He does think it's a stupid name, dispite what you think, but he finds it adorable when you call him that. He finds it fitting to call you his Little Sailor, and when he does this he'd wrap his arms around you saying "I bet you're seasick." and he'll keep hugging you and kissing your cheek as if you actually were seasick. But he just thinks of it as an excuse to get close to you .

A/N MY PHONE BROKE GReksihtmrklhmlk4RYTLOTHm205i4k90 asdfghjklqwertyuiop[]\;'zxcvbnm,./

Okay i'm done. Anyway yeah you guys know the drill "Any ideas for imagines/preferences then comment" Yeah.

Okay.

Bye noses c;