Gally Imagine #3

Not Long Before

"Galileo Galilei." he says. "That's who I'm named after."

"Then who am I named after..?" I ask him, grinning.

He grins back at me, taking my hand in his, interlocking our fingers.

"You," he says, kissing my nose lightly. "are so special, that you're named after no one in particular."

I raise my eyebrows at him. "Oh?"

He smiles and nods. "but who knows. One day you could be Mrs. Gally."

I laugh lightly at that, kissing his cheek. "that sounds shucking ridiculous."

"But you know you shucking love it." He smirks, pulling me closer to him.

Our lips brush lightly, and he flashes a small smile.

"That's true." I say, smiling back at him. "But how far is one day?"

He nuzzles his nose with mine, pulling me even closer than I thought was possible, his arms wrapped around me, my head buried in his chest.

"Pretty shucking soon."

I smirk at him, attaching my lips to his, our lips moving in sync. His hands travel up my shirt, resting on the bare skin of my waist, while mine are wrapped around his neck.

The feeling of his hands on my skin makes me tingle, though I don't really know why.

"Then I can't wait for 'soon'." I say, smiling into the kiss.

Not Long After
- Gallys POV -

"She's gone." I say blankly. "I can't believe she's gone."

I'm more filled with disbelief and shock rather than sadness, but being the Gally that I am, that soon transforms into anger.

"You shucking idiot!" I spit, my voice laced with both anger and pain. "I hate you!"

He stares back at me, a grim smile on his face. "She got what she deserved."

I shake my head rapidly, my heart racing. "I hate you, I hate you, I hate you! Why on shucking earth would she deserve what you did?!"

"You don't get it do you?" He asks, smiling with his teeth, which were far from white, not to mention several were missing. "Girls don't just show up in the Box. Never have, until her. I think we can both agree she was a mistake."

"She wasn't a fucking mistake!" I yell, clenching my fists.

He raises his eyebrows at my choice of words. "Using real swear words now, aren't we?"

"Don't change the shucking subject." I growl, staring him dead in the eye. "Her arrival here made everything better. Her presence made everyone happy. You don't know what she was to me, not to mention everyone else."

"Sure I do." he nods. "She was everything to you."

I roll my eyes. "everyone knows that. But no one knows what she really was to me, and I'm not prepared to tell you."

He laughs, a mucus-filled, low, kind of growling laugh. "Whatever. She's gone, and she's not coming back."

"She was gonna be my-"

"Your what?" He asks, clearly interested in this.

"Shut up and let me finish!" I scream. "If you had let me finish, I would have said wife." I sigh and look down at my feet. "She was gonna be my shucking wife."

He tries to stifle a laughter, but fails, earning a glare from me.

"If it hadn't been for you she'd already be my shucking wife. But no. Just because of your idiotic little feelings, she's gone!"

He just laughs in my face, and pushes open the door, sashaying out.

I take this opportunity to just break down.
I slide my back down the wall until I'm sitting down, pulling my knees up to my chest, burying my face in them.

She's dead and she's never coming back.

That bullshank killed her, and she's never coming back.

She'll never be what we had said would happen soon.

She'd never be 'Mrs. Gally'.

She'd never be with me again.
And Ill never be with her.

--

--

So I decided to keep whoever killed you (lmao sorry x; )a mystery.

Because why not..?

Thanks Noses x;