Ch. 26

Diana's P.O.V:

Then mom told us to go to bed. Me and Kiki said goodnight to everyone and headed to our rooms. We went on our phones for two hours. Eventually, we fell asleep.

Kiki's P.O.V:

The next few days went by fast. Pretty soon, it was Friday. We were having our squad meet up next Friday. But I wanted to spend time with my family this weekend. Today we were getting picked up early for our first dentist appointments. I was nervous. I hadn't been to the dentist in a while. And I was scared because I had a natural fear of dentists and doctors.

Mom picked the older kids up early first.

"Hi Kiki and Diana, how was school." Mom asked with the camera.

"Good." We both said. I played with Brock while Diana played with Daxton. Then we picked up the other kids.

"Hi kids, how was school?" Mom asked.

"Good." The all said.

"Hey guess what? Did you know these middle school kids had a fight?" Emmi said. Oh please don't tell her it was me.

"It was someone in the seventh grade." Emmi said.

"It was Kiki, duh." Gavin said. Moms eyes widen and she stopped the car and turned to fe me. I got scared and gulped. Uh oh, now she knew.

Hey guys! Short chapter, I know, but this is my last update for today. Anyways, what do you think will happen next? Comment and vote for my story and stories. Anyways, thanks for reading and bye!~ Diana🎽