Ch. 47

Diana's P.O.V:

We all stared at the rack with wide eyes. I grabbed a small hanger, like that would help and started walking slowly to the rack. I quickly pulled the clothes out of the way to see who it was.

A small girl about the age of 4 was starring up at me. She was alone, and she had a huge scratch on her face, which was bleeding. She had tear stained cheeks but she was so cute. She looked so terrified and I instantly felt bad for her.

(Picture of her on top)

"What is it?" Sophia and Kiki quietly whispered. The girl didn't move.

"It's a little girl." I said. I bent down to her height.

"Hi sweetie! What's your name?" I quietly whispered. She backed up from me.

"No! No! I'm not going to hurt you!" I said in a calm tone. She relaxed and stopped moving back. Then, we saw footsteps coming in front of the store. I picked up the little girl and we ran to the back counter with Sophia and Kiki to hide. We stayed there for a bit. The little girl hide in my arms. Then, we heard footsteps, and eventually, the footsteps disappeared.

"My name is Angela." She said quietly as she sat in Sophia's lap. We all awed at her in silence. Then, we heard a voice.

"We know your in there! Come out now, or else you won't be shot!" Said a masculine so mans voice. Kiki's fave turned as white as a ghost. Sophia looked very scared. Angela hung onto me tightly. I stood their wide-eyed.