Ch. 21

Diana's P.O.V:

We had to stay after school to get extra catching up from our Spanish teacher. We went home on the page bus.

"Hi guys, how was school today?" Dad asked as we came into the house. Sophia and Jackie were staying at our house.

"Good, we made so many friends!" Me and Sophia both said.

"That's good.So what did you learn at eschuela?" Dad asked with the camera at us.

"We learned Quiere means what." We said.

"That's good, in Spanish right?" Dad asked. We nodded.

"Alright, now go do your homework!" Dad said. We didn't get that much homework today. We worked on our homework with Kiki. After we finished, we decided to have a nerfgun war with all of the kids.

"Ok so we need team captians? Who are they going to be?" Logie-Bear asked.

Mine and Gavin's hand shot up.

"Ok how about we make it boys against girls!" Jackie said.

"Yea!" We all agreed. Logan ended up going to the boys team.

"Ok guys, so here's the plan. Jackie you will go out with Emmi and distract them. Me and Avia will take put Logie and Gavin. Kiki and Lisa take out Gage and Brock. Braille you will help us take out Logan and Gavin. And Sophia, you go get the ball." I told them. You had to catch the ball and go back to your base. That was the goal.

"1,2,3 girl power!" We all cheered even though it was corney.

"And, start." Dad said as he was vlogging. Jackie and Emmi ran out and hid behind the pool table. They ended up taking out Gage.

Then Jackie lifted her gun and shot Brock. Brock shot her at the same time and nothing of them were out. Then the rest of us came out. Me, Avia, and Brallie went to take out Gavin and Logan. We hide behind the couch and I lifted my gun. They tried to shoot bullets at us. I aimed my gun and shot Logan five times very quickly. He fell back in a playful way. I reloaded my gun and me and the others tried to shoot Gavin.

"Guys, you keep shooting. I am going to go get the thing." I told them. They nodded and aimed for Gavin. I ran out from the couch and towards the object. Gavin tired to shoot me three times but I ducked and he missed. I grabbed the object and threw it to Sophia. At that moment while it was in Sophia's hands, Gavin shot me. I went to sit down with the other kids who were out. Sophia threw it to Emmi who ran to our base. The girls cheered and we won. It was a good game.

Hey guys! How's life? Me and shaytardsss12 rescheduled our flights for Friday. So yea, we have to go to school on Monday 😰! Anyways, thanks and bye!~ Diana💭