Ch. 48

Diana's P.O.V:

"You have ten seconds!" The voice screamed at us. The person started to count. Shit.

"We have to go out!" I said. Kiki and Sophia nodded in agreement.

"No! That's the scary man!" Angela said to me as she started to cry. I hugged her.

"Don't worry, we will make sure nothing will happen to you." I told her. She nodded and we walked out of the store.

"Three, two...." The man said as we exited the store. A man grabbed our wrists.

"Go over there! Now!" The man said. We obeyed and walked to the center of the open space. There were people nearing down and looking at the ground. Others were unconscious. Angela held onto me tightly. I have her a reassuring squeeze.

"Sit down, like everyone else." The man said. He forced Kiki violently on her knees and the same to me. Sophia and Angela got down quickly. We were there for a long time.

"If anyone tries to escape, I will shoot someone else!" Another masculine voice screamed. I was so scared. I hoped we would survive. How long was he going to keep us here.

"Shit! Shit!" Another man screamed as he sounded like he ran into the room.

"What is it Kevin?" The first masculine voice screamed.

"Two escaped." He said.

"Then two get shot!" The second voice screamed.

"Can I pick who?" The second voice said. Who would shot someone just for the fun of it.

"Hmm, first line them up, Finn." The first voice said.

"I will pick ten people and you will choose. Let's make it a game shall we?" The first guy.

"Good idea, Drake." Finn said.

"Everyone will remain silent!" I think, Kevin, said.

In the corner of my eye, I saw some people crying. What if I don't see my family again? What if someone that I care about dies?

Then, I felt a rough hand grab my shoulder. I heard a few whimpers coming from some people.

"Shut up!" The guy, Drake said.

I was lined up. I saw little Angela next to me. Oh crap!