Ch. 23

Kiki's P.O.V:

"Now I will have to call your parents Kendall, it's not the first time you have gotten into a conflict." Said the princable. She faced me.

"Now as for you Kiki, since it is your second day at Idaho middle school, I will let this one slide. But next time it happens, you will have your parents called." The princable said to me. I silently freaked out inside of my head that I would be getting away with this. The princable told me to go to test prep.

I walked into the classroom and everyone looked at me. I ignored the stares and sat down next to Camila in the back of the room.

"Are you Kiki Butler?" The teacher asked me.

"Yea." I said. She nodded and wrote something in her book.

"My name is Mrs.Garcia and I will be your test prep teacher for the year." She said. I was ok at subjects but not that good in math. Sometimes I could get the answers right but I just struggled at math other times.

The teacher started talking and teaching us math stuff. I did the work and at the end she gave us a break. Me and Camila started to talk.

"Omg, Kiki, thanks to you standing up to Kendall, you and our squad, we are popular now. People are talking about how you kicked her ass!" Camila said. I laughed and smiled.

"I am kinda the rebel, not to brag our anything but ya." I said in a funny voice. Me and Camila laughed. Eventually test-prep ended and we went home. Dad picked me up.

"How was test prep?" Dad asked as I got into the van. Avia was with him.

"Test preppy and good." I said. Avia laughed and so did I. I climbed in the front seat and I opened a group chat with the squad.

Avia's P.O.V:

I secretly looked over Kiki's shoulder. She had a squad now. That was so cool. I am one of the popular kids in my grade and so are my older sisters and Gavin and Emmi.

She had like so many people in her chat. I looked over. Dad was talking to the camera the whole time and didn't notice. I leaned closer to Kiki and looked over her shoulder. The chat as I saw was:

__.Kiki.__ (A/N I made up that name)

Camila: that was so awesome! You should of been there.

Then there were a bunch if other replies but I saw one of them from Sophia.

_Sophie.._: so you beat her up! She was....... That's all I saw before I backed up. I froze. How could Kiki beat someone up. That was not right. Should I tell mom and dad? Or should I ask her what happened? I decided to ask her what happened when we were in private, not now.

Hey guys! I know kinda boring chapter, but on this story I am doing a couple of uploads today! Anyways, thanks for reading and bye!~ Diana🍃