-7-

Diana's P.O.V

We packed like everything. And the valuables too. Then I saw Lisa talking the showering things.

Lisa's P.O.V:

I grabbed practically everything in the bathroom.

"Lisa what re you doing?" Diana whispered to me. I faked evily smiled. She laughed.

"Fine, you can take the stuff." Diana said as she sook her head in a playful way. I smiled and continued to take the stuff.

Diana's P.O.V:

We had everything packed. Everyone was ready to leave.

"Ok guys, remember we are all in this to get her and we are getting out of this hell hole." I said to them.

"Were all in this together!" Everyone said. It because silent then we quietly giggled.

"Ok, let's go now!" I said to them. We all jumped off of our small porch. It's close to the ground so yea. Everyone jumped out and we ran away from the orphanage. We were out. Well, I wouldn't miss that bitch that I fought before.

Sophia's P.O.V:

We all ran to this park. We stopped and sat on this bench. What were we going to do know.

"Guys, what are we going to do?" I asked. Everyone shrugged.

Then Kiki spoke. "How about us older kids decided."

Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Good, because we aren't the ones who will have to do the planing." Said Jackie and Lisa.

They went on their iPods and us older kids talked.

Diana's P.O.V:

"So we all have some money right?" I asked them. We nodded.

"How about we hitch a ride on someone's car?" I said.

"No, or else we might get caught for sure." Both said to me.

"How about we take the railroad?" Said Kiki.

"No, we don't even know where the railroad is in Utah." Sophia said.

We thought for a second.

"How about the Utah bus station?" Kiki said. We all agreed and we told the little ones our plan. They agreed and we found a bus station.

"Five am trip to Idaho for five." I told the lady. She typed something in the computer.

"Twenty dollars." She said. I payed the money and we got tickets. Pretty soon we got on the buss and we were off to Idaho. I fell asleep. I had a dream about meeting the shaytards and getting adopted by them. Then I was awoken by Jackie.

"We are here." She said to me.

We all got our stuff and got off.

"Now what?" Asked Sophia. Crap, what was the next step. I shrugged. We should really go get something to eat. I think that is a good idea.

"Why don't we go get breakfast first." I said. Then we all started walking. We walked at the edge of a highway. We saw a sign that said 'Welcome to Pocatello, Idaho'. We continued to walk. She shaytards live in Pocatello, I thought. We will probably never be able to meet them. Oh well.

Then, my thoughts where interrupted by a sharp cry. I turned around. Jackie was flat on her face and she was crying. We all rushed over to her.

"Can you get up?" Sophia asked her. Jackie tried to get up but then fell back down. She started to cry.