Ch. 49

Diana's P.O.V:

"Stand still!" Kevin screamed.

Kiki's P.O.V:

I think Diana and Angela were pulled up their along with eight other people. Me and Sophia are really scared.

Diana's P.O.V:

"Who should I pick." The guy, Drake said as I saw his feet walk from each side. My palms were sweaty and I was shaking. Tears were going down my face.

"Stop shaking and crying!" The man said to me. I instantly shut up.

"Now, who shall I pick." He said, (Drake) as he smacked his lips together.

"How about this!" Finn said.

"Everyone look up!" Finn screamed. Everyone looked up with his command.

Sophia's P.O.V:

I was so scared right now. I saw Angela and Diana up their and I was about to crying. I was so scared for them. Kiki looked scared also.

Diana's P.O.V:

The men had masks on. I was in the middle of the line. We couldn't see who these men were. But I knew they were grinning evilly behind there masks.

The man that was taller than the other ones walked up and whispered something in someone ear. Then, they pulled apart.

"Enie meany miney moe." The man, I think it was Kevin said. Oh shit.

"Catch a tiger by the toe!" He said. Every time his finger pointed to someone, it was like another knife has pierced through my skin. That finger was like a finger of death.

"If he hollers let him go!" He said as he went slower to purposely to torture us.

"My mother said to pick the very best one and you are...." He said over stretching the word. His finger was close to me.

"It." He said.

Who was it?