•13•

Diana's P.O.V:

It was time. It was time to meet the kids. Well, we already know who they are, but it was exiting getting to meet them in person. All five of us (the cousins, etc.) waited in the living room with the fireplace. Eventually we heard kids footsteps fill the house.

"What is it! What is it!" Voices chanted from the inside. I knew the kids were home.

Colette signaled for us to go in.

"And here is the surprise!" Dad said. The kids gasped.

"Were getting new sisters!" Avia and Emmi screamed.

"No, they are only staying with us for now. Now don't hate on them in the comments." Shay half said to the kids, half to the camera.

Avia ran up to Sophia and hugged her, I could tell they were going to have a good bond.

Then Emmi shyly came up to me and Kiki.

"Hi, I'm Emmi." She said to me in her cute, shy voice. Me and Kiki smiled and hugged her. I knew we had a gold bond with Emmi. Pretty soon, everyone was getting to know eachother. Lisa, Jackie, and Avia all played together. Emmi hung out with Sophia and Gavin. Me and Kiki played with Daxton and Brock.

"Ok, now you guys need tard names." Shay said to us with the camera.

I chose unicorntard, Kiki chose soccertard, since she really loved soccer.

"Sophia, Jackie and. Lisa already picked names. Jackie picked fluffytard, Sophia picked nerdytard, and Lisa picked gymnasttard." Shay informed us. We nodded and he filmed Gavin, Emmi, and Sophia.

It was a good day!

Hey guys! Short chapter, I know but I am really busy. Anyways, thanks for reading and bye!~ Diana🎠